• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

I don't think I've ever even used Magnezone in any of my playthroughs. Never been a fan of three magnets glued to each other that evolve into a UFO, I guess.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've never really thought about using Magnezone before, either. But I don't mind it's design. Togekiss best Gen IV evolution from a pre-gen though imo. :')

Not including the eeveelutions. But I stil think Togekiss beats them out there too so

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

I'm fond of Magnezone even though I don't use it too. Dunno why, lol. I like Dragonite too. D: He's one of my first Pokemon OC's main partner that's why I like it. He looks cute! /remembers the Dragonite messenger from Movie 1. Shiny? No.

Shiny Swampert! Pink! I cry. It's hilarious.

Another example of a barely difference shiny is Munchlax/Snorlax. Almost... I guess. I also like Umbreon's Shiny Form! Also Shiny Manetric because I like black! I REALLY WANNA GET A SHINY GALLADE AND ITS SHINY MEGA FORM. D8 One of my goals when I get my hands on a X and Y or any game that has mega evolution on it and Gallade! ACK. Shiny Gardevoir is a beaut~

What else should I list? lol. There's too many!1! D8

Years

My fave shiny that I collected was a Miltank that I have in X. It was always my dream to want one because I love blue, and yeah it was a shock encounter when I was grinding up a few Pokemon so yeah wish granted.

Years

The shiny I collected that I was the most unhappy with was an orange flower Flabébé that I obtained via Poke Radar. She had an Impish nature, yuck.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

I didn't grind much so finding an shiny Pokemon was a rare coincidence. Doesn't fit or does, it's shiny! Have to get it. x3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Who doesn't catch a shiny if they find one? There's a good chance you'll never see one again, so anyone that passes up the chance to catch it deserves to get smacked.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years

I only found shinies in Emerald (Poochyena) and FireRed (Machoke). I also battled a trainer with a shiny pichu in Emerald... in the Battle Frontier I think? :s

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Well I have a shiny Arbok (FireRed), Quagsire (HeartGold), Pancham (X), Meowth (LeafGreen) and Audino (Alpha Sapphire), and then all the other shinies I got on AS one way or another. I can say I'm pretty lucky with shinies, especially since I actually ran into the Meowth on recording.

i also ran into a shiny hoothoot in crystal but didn't catch it so i guess i deserve to get smacked

blue

gucci
    Years

I found a shiny in Diamond a few years back, obviously I caught it but I've lost the save file since then. I also ran into a shiny on Crystal, but that was on an emulator soooo.

Years

I remember the moment around 12 years ago that I caught that shiny Duskull in Ruby. She was my first ever shiny, and I had heard of shinies before but never thought I'd actually catch one.

Years

I once found a shiny Vullaby on a play through of black, the only others I've got where a shiny Foongus and Scraggy, which I used hoard encounters to find.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years

I'm tempted to play Pearl again so I could Pokeradar chain a shiny Ponyta. I love the blue flames.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

Funny thing, the only shinies I've ever caught were in Pokemon Y, and they were all both on Victory Road xD The first was a shiny Buizel, and the second was a shiny Gurdurr. Thank goodness they doubled the likelihood of catching them in 6th gen!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Same. I know it makes shinies less ~special~ but for lazy people like me it' snice to actually have a chance to get shinies I want now even without the shiny charm

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Ive only caught a couple of shinies outside of 6th gen 2 of which i killed trying to catch them. Shiny Golbat-dead but not much of a loss, shiny wild pikachu-dead.....*cries* But seriously i wish i could have caught more shinies in previous gens only in gen 5 and up have i had serious luck with finding them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    first shiny I ever saw was a nidoran(male) in firered's safari. I didn't know what it was at the time but I'm sure glad I caught it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My First shiny was a Shiny Donphan on Silver. Gen 2 I had pretty nice luck, I suppose, having found a few shinies on my multiple runs of Gold, but it wasn't until fourth gen that I found another random shiny. Third gen gave me nothing pft.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back