• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Shiny Dedenne all the way haha although shiny doublades coloring is so perfect :)

Years

I find shiny Aegislash really bloody awesome, but, I also like shiny Giratina, Emboar, Chandelure and Ho-Oh, among others. I feel like there's too many great shinies that it's impossible to chose one, as cliche as that sounds. But, there are some pretty weird shinies, especially the ones that are really hard to tell from their original sprites, like Dewgong and Gengar.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

THERE'S A NEW GHOST NOW? HURRAH.

err... /checks all Pokemon to see their shinies version. ...I GIVE UP. Shiny Metagross! I love the silver and gold color, yeeeeeh! ...I don't know the other Pokemon's shiny... orz.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

Shiny Metagross is definitely my favorite! That gold and platinum tho ^^; I'm also fond of shiny Sneasel, but sadly I missed my chance to catch one in LeafGreen (was out pf Pokeballs).

blue

gucci
    Years

Shiny Metagross does look pretty awesome. I was almost going to use the shiny Beldum in my Alpha Sapphire run, though I already had a team planned out at the time.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

Oh right, platinum, hahaha. Still awesome though! I really don't want to check other 700+ Pokemon for the shinies... but there are shinies I don't like... what were the Pokemon with green shinies? A few that I saw weren't good... lol.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Shinys you hate?
    Shiny Wingull, Shiny Pelliper, Shiny Zubat, Spinda, Dewgong are all pretty bad mostly cause of the green on wingull and zubat. BUT Shiny Espeon is awesome no matter what people think :D

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

Oh gosh, all the shinies... I dunnooo... shinies... HMMM. Do I need to search for them... /weeps.

What's the difference with Blaziken and its shiny? It confused me at first lol.

...I'm gonna go search for shiny pokemon pics! Ack.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    6.Updated first page! ♥ I'll give you your emblem tomorrow the emblem page takes a million years to load and I'm about to head to sleep pft.

But what about my 100 emblem ;_;

Anyway, I haven't seen many shiny forms of anything, but I really like shiny Charizard a lot. Kinda weird how they didn't put it in Smash 4 as an alternate colour though, or at least I'm pretty sure they didn't.

Years

Shiny Blaziken is like, more darker version of its original colours. There are just so many shinies with colours that have little-to-no difference from the originals that they can just look unappealing.

Edit: I hate ninjas

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

I hate people who hate ninjas. Actually I don't because ninjas are overrated but I'm apparently the ninja-est around here so I feel like I'm obligated to.

I don't get why they make certain shinies barely different from their regular forms, seriously. If someone didn't know better they could just confuse it for its normal form and leave it there.

Years

Dratini line has the worst shinies ever. Not only do they make Dragonair evolve into something COMPLETELY unrelated, and not only is his evolution's shiny is LIME GREEN, but they actually make DRAGONAIR's SHINY PINK....lime green!...pink!...Why!

Years

Garchomp is literally the worst example of a bad shiny. Seriously, compare the sprites and you can hardly see any difference to them.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years

I don't mind Dragonair's shiny form, tbh. :) I do agree that I don't like the drastic difference when Dragonair evolves though. Like, what even is Dragonite?

My favourite shiny all time might have to be Ariados, Starmie, Ponyta or Venomoth. I love their shiny versions so much.

Ullion

Years

Personally, I just don't like Dragonite's looks regardless if it's shiny or not. Dragonair looks so much more... graceful and mythical. Befitting of the first dragon line in the series!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

Personally, I just don't like Dragonite's looks regardless if it's shiny or not. Dragonair looks so much more... graceful and mythical. Befitting of the first dragon line in the series!

^This. Dragonair's one of those Pokes I'm more than happy to keep unevolved. Though I do love Dragonite, and have always loved how cute yet strong it is <3

Ullion

Years

Another pokemon I hate evolving (and never would outside of 'Dex completion) is Magneton. I just can't stand Magnezone. >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back