• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

*starts chanting* Challenge MODE! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Ah, I see. If Challenge Mode does make a return, I'm really hoping that we can choose it from the start of the game! :D

Dedenne1

Years
    BOO idk i dont have to explain myself to you people

i dont think so just go into the cave and poof or something its been awhile haha

Years

Yay lets discuss new Pokemon generation so I can constantly remind myself I havent even STEPPED into the 6th gen.
    Am I the only one without the 3DS? :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Short answer: yes 8D
    Ehh I only got a 3ds like, last october(in time to play Y until AS released >w>) but ehh.

Also I keep going in the cave I thought he was in (Sea Dragon's den or sea spirit or whatever) and he's not there. TO SEREBII AWAAAY XD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Duude I decided I'd exp share train a Charmander in my pc during the Mareep hunt and he learned Dragon Rage via level up. ..... Ok not groundbreaking news but I didn't know they do that now I was so impressed. XD

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Getting every amiibo and every Wii U AND 3DS game is more worthwhile than getting a car, what are you talking about?

Also, yeah Charmander does learn Dragon Rage. The thing I didn't know is that Charizard can learn Earthquake, that is amazing.

Years

Wow so much have happened while I was gone... Anyways, uh, I had fun doing some free battle spot battles yesterday. Some person challenged me with an Arceus, Genesect, and a Zapdos. I used a Blaziken, Metagross, and Mega-Swampert against this person. I am guessing that this person didn't know much about Pokemon as this person tried to have his/her Zapdos use Thunder on my Mega-Swampert. I ended up losing Mega-Swampert to Genesect, but Blaziken avenged him and Metagross never got to battle [sadly]. Does anyone have any interesting battle tales?

Dedenne1

Years
    Im never gonna buy a car with people writing so many books and a bunch of new pokemon stuff coming out every year theres no reason to try to save money haha

Ya charmander can learn dragon rage xD but like strider said the real groundbreaking news is charizard learning earthquake!

Also you guys saw Pokemon Go right?

And theres Ash Greninja:
    Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Last edited:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years

Yo Charmander can learn Dragon Rage??? What! 0.0

Yes, I saw Pokémon GO! I don't know what to feel about that ... It can be cool for people who do not have a 3ds, but I don't know ... I just hope it isn't that f2p game that isn't even funny ...

And about Ash Greninja ... Kill me ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back