• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

She came back for a day, but then someone ruined it for her by breaking their "promise" to never come back to PC (people like that always say that sort of thing, but because they're predators, of course they wouldn't live up to what they say).

Oh well, I'm in contact with her via LJ, so I don't miss her too much. Still trying to bug her to come here, but if she needs to take her time on this, I'll let her take it~

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Zeffy, please do not kill this place. Maybe, now that the holidays are OVER, something might very well happen. You killing it would kill all possibility of that, much like last time we had someone continually resetting. =/ Hence the big reset which was basically the final trigger for this place's death. =|

Reddo, please don't be sad. There's still hope. *pats*

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Blame my stupid brother. We played truth or dare and he dared me to reset this place and don't tell that he dared me. Ergh.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    6. Ahhhhh I love Bleach.
    Started watching it again the other day, finally caught up ;D

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And how many episodes was that, Nudgey? =b

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    8. Uhm well I was up to episode 266 and I think the latest episode is 302? So that'd be 36 episodes lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

I remember when I watched Special A. I finished it for 2 days, well technically just 1 day 'cause I was up all night watching it until...3AM? And continued the other parts after I woke up...so there. Then again, there's only 24 episodes. xD

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm just posting just to post anymore.... Hmm......

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm like, half the posts here anymore, though. It makes me sad.... I mean, if it got more life, and we had zombies that like, didn't reset every bloody time and were always on and whatnot, then I'm sure it'd be fun again. Not saying Zeffy is one of those, cuz he's not, but.... still..... this place is pretty much... a ghost town. Not even a shadow of its former self, really....

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And all the drama that occurred afterward, especially around the first of this month. And all the RPing that went on drove some people off. I, sadly, am somewhat at fault for both. I RP'ed, too, but I always tried making conversation OOC. As for the drama, well... I was one of the people at the center of it.....

I really do feel like I killed this thread, or at least a major contributor to its demise. Now I feel like I'm beating a dead horse trying to make it live again by posting. =/

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Doesn't really matter, though.... just kinda delaying it. This place is gonna be closed soon regardless, if I am right. Everyone's pretty much migrated to TCTI, DLTMSA, or the rest of the games here. *shrugs*

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yeah, she did. But I dunno if she's coming back or not =/ Besides: 1 person isn't enough to keep this place going. I know that well.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back