• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
Years
  • 1. The thing is, he can't. PokeCommunity's server automatically makes all images into JPEG to save space. What he should do is upload it somewhere else like Photobucket or Imageshack.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    3. i downloaded CS4 again last night so i should have a new theme soon =)

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
  • 3. (well, i suppose i should continue the rp. *pie to the face* course, OOC is for chatting, mm hm!)

Wings: we dont really know. but weve guessed that if Silvs stay physically separated for too long, we go katatonic. we dont know anything for sure tho, as you can probably guess, were kind of loathe to test what would happen

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Zelda: yes the King. he is bringing the crystal you need.

me: The crystal? you mean the Crystal of Wisdom?

Zelda: yes. the Crystal handed down from generation to generation. the time had now come when we must give you the crystal. it says so in the prophecy.

me: [You do remember what they did to you, right?]

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

(it's easy to figure out, the RP again. XD)

*door opens*

King: Ah, Zelda. So this is where the Angel in the prophecy is at.

Zelda: Yes, father.. she is the one in the bed. .. These other two are warriors that defeated the great evil in the prophecy.

me: *bows to the king*

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hey nudge, i go photoshop back =)

just working on a Nel theme

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back