• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • (Okay, before we start the RP today, I Want to let the people know that we did part of this RP last night via IM. In a nutshell, We found Wings, and got her to the Castle's medical Wing.)

Yami/Atem: The soliders from the land of Yellow posed as Queen Sera's royal Guards and kidnapped her.
    me: Wings took off to the north.
    Yami/Atem: However.. it was a trap... I'm not sure what happened after that.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 60. Doctor: i see. its very likely that the warriors of the land of yellow ambushed her and she, not having the melee combat skill to protect herself, was forced to flee. she took some severe blows first, however... perhaps in an attempt to keep them from coming to the aid of their comrades in the south.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 62. Nurse: Doctor, weve done all we can, but... it doesnt look good...

Doctor: *looks at one of the hospital machines* wait, look at this!

Nurse: is that... how on earth is that possible?

Doctor: *looks at Yami* i think its... him. kid, i dunno what it is youre doing, but keep it up!!

Shi-Long Lang

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010

*Meanwhile*

That girl with the ears... I think she's one of the groups friends.

*Walks towards her*

Excuse me, miss. please forgive me, but I forgot your name... you are a friend of this young lady, right? *Shows a picture of Holo*

Shi-Long Lang

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010

She was found in a temple.. with a group of other people, all unconscious. She has a strange marking on her hand.

Agent 5: Shifu!
    me: Lang Zi says: ""A cub who disrespects others soon feels the disciplinary bite of an elder." I'm in the middle of a conversation here.
    Agent 5: my appoliges, Shifu! but the markings on the Girl's hand became fainter!
    me: What? *Turns to the girl* these markings... seem to be some sort of a curse.

Shi-Long Lang

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010

We don't know. We currently have a scientist investigating this. I'll take you to her room if you want.

Shi-Long Lang

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010

Like I said, we don't know for sure.
    Badd: ...Agent Lang..... Bad News.... Come to.....Nun's room.....We... found out...some stuff.
    me: Are you coming, miss?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back