• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
  • Wow, at first I thought someone had hacked PC! This is the first time I've been around PC when they had an April Fool's prank! Now then...who's the person that posted above me....?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • lol Excellent prank...At first I thought I was delirious, then I thought The community was hacked...after that I finally realized It was the 1st...T_T I forgot about this friggin day.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Wow, at first I thought someone had hacked PC! This is the first time I've been around PC when they had an April Fool's prank! Now then...who's the person that posted above me....?
    lol Yeah, same here. I still remember that time PC got hacked a few years ago, too. Made me think it happened again here, until I remembered what was going on today. XD

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Hey everyone Todoroki is obviously the name for the new 5th Generation pokemon. I am Shigeru Miyamoto so I know. That is all.

~Miyamoto

Years
  • Todoroki said:
    whoa they took away your thread and we where having a good discussion yesterday

I know right? Discussing the possible AFD jokes and thinking it was somehow connected to that fake mod. ;_;

Too bad they hijacked it for n00b bait.

~Netty~

"Todoroki" Todoroki said...

Years
  • I can't tell anyone apart! D:

Don't try to guess who am unless you want to, I'm kinda scared of who you'll mistake me for. xD

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Miyamoto says you all shush, for I am Supreme Overlord Miyamoto. Fuafuafuafua. I am giving Pikachu Three more evolutions, all cuter than the last... AND I am adding a new type, Water-Type#2 because I can just do that. There will not be a gold/silver remake, but there will be a Hey You! Pikachu remake! For Gamecube! And all you thought it died out.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Everyone knows who I am. ;)

Just to let you know, I was born in 1970 and just had my 13th birthday. 8D

Hopefully, this name doesn't stick forever...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back