• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
  • Okay, here's another picture of Sceptile:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

~Rene~ :t025:

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
  • CHARRRRRRRRRGE! lol Once again, a very cool picture of Sceptile. This time using a leaf blade! That has to be my most favorite move. ^..^

Hola, I'm back! That picture of Sceptile? It looks moy bien(very good)! (I actually don't need to use google to know what I'm saying [en Español]) (I hope this isn't spam, but why don't y'all check out my new art thread!) Like the avy Eternal Smasher! I think it looks cute, too!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • CHARRRRRRRRRGE! lol Once again, a very cool picture of Sceptile. This time using a leaf blade! That has to be my most favorite move. ^..^
    Thanks, GrovyleGamer2007. And yes, Sceptile is using Leaf Blade. That was its signature move.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Hola, I'm back! That picture of Sceptile? It looks moy bien(very good)! (I actually don't need to use google to know what I'm saying [en Español]) (I hope this isn't spam, but why don't y'all check out my new art thread!) Like the avy Eternal Smasher! I think it looks cute, too!

Thanks...I sorta edited a Treecko picture to make it a bit cuter.

Gracias ... I sorta editado una imagen Treecko para que sea un poco cuter.

Speaking of Treeckos, I'm sure some of you have noticed that there's a different art style used for Ash's Treecko in "A Tail With a Twist".

Hablando de Treeckos, estoy seguro que algunos de ustedes han notado que hay un estilo diferente de arte utilizado para Treecko de Ash en "A Tail Con Twist".

Spoiler:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and can we have a new topic about Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile? I can't think of one. How about everyone?

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
  • New Subject? Y'all Got It!

Hey, If you were a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, would you attempt to defeat a fire-type(our weakness) to show off, or would you run away?

Me, I'd personally would do my best to overcome my fear and defeat that fire-type Pokemon.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • If you were a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, would you attempt to defeat a fire-type(our weakness) to show off, or would you run away?

I would mostly run away i think because, they have powerful fire attacks like Flamethrower.

Years
  • If you were a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, would you attempt to defeat a fire-type(our weakness) to show off, or would you run away?

Maybe, but I know I won't run away so quick. I might fight for awhile ... then ... RUN FOR THE HILLS!

~A.R

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    If you were a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, would you attempt to defeat a fire-type(our weakness) to show off, or would you run away?

Maybe, but I know I won't run away so quick. I might fight for awhile ... then ... RUN FOR THE HILLS!

~A.R

If you were a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, would you attempt to defeat a fire-type(our weakness) to show off, or would you run away?

with my pride and stubborness...I'd definately fight AND win against that pathetic fire type. >:]

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yes. I will defeat that fire Pokemon with my speed and grass moves.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
    I'd be too cool to lose to another Pokemon. I could use ground moves to defeat it easily, or I could literally tear the fire-type up with Leaf Blade.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
    I'd be too cool to lose to another Pokemon. I could use ground moves to defeat it easily, or I could literally tear the fire-type up with Leaf Blade.
    Good answer, Eternal Smasher. I think Sceptile can use one ground attack, that is Earthquake only to defeat Fire Pokemons.

Years
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

... I think I have a pretty good picture of that battle. x__x

*looks for some pictures of Grovyle*

Trust me ... finding nice PMD2 pics of Grovyle is hard. x_x

~@ kba
    Only Treecko,Grovyle, and Sceptile.

~A.R

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and here's a picture of Sceptile:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back