• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
  • What do you think Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile's favorite food (s) would be?

Fruits, and veggies ^^ There good for them too.

Off topic: Why does this club have to keep going? I mean this club pretty much dead. So can any of us want to make a newer Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile club anyone?

Years
  • What do you think Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile's favorite food (s) would be?

Fruits, and veggies ^^ There good for them too.

Off topic: Why does this club have to keep going? I mean this club pretty much dead. So can any of us want to make a newer Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile club anyone?

Well we should ask the owners of the club if we could make another club thread.

What do you think Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile's favorite food (s) would be?
    Berries, fruit, and veggies. ;3

~A.R

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Are you planning on buying the limited edition Grovyle poster inculded with the Dailga/Palkia themed DS lite and the PM2D english DVD?

I WOULD, but they only do that in the US. >_>

If anyone wants to buy it for me... =]

Berries and meat, probably.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • If you chose not to evovle your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?
    Yes, I think so. Because it's strong enough to defeat all of them.

Do you have any similarites to Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile?
    No.

It would be berries, Pokemon food and Pokeblocks.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
  • Hey can i join please i love Treecko evolution i love leaf blade that was cool of them to put it on secptile

What does everyone think about Grovyle's role in the Mystery Dungeon: Explorers games?
    I tease my bro about it because he hates the Treecko evo so i tease him saying if it were gay why would it be in PMD2 or i would say this 'Where's Blazkien huh? i don't see him in this game'

I was disappointed that Grovyle didn't join your team though

:20:

Years
  • Oh cool, another fan. =o

Welcome! =D ... just wait for one of the owners to come and add you to the member list.

@ your pmd2 comment - ... Where is Blaziken? ;-; But at least it has Grovyle. =P

~A.R

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Welcome, Jayster23! :)
    I added your name a few days ago.

I tease my bro about it because he hates the Treecko evo so i tease him saying if it were gay why would it be in PMD2 or i would say this 'Where's Blazkien huh? i don't see him in this game.
    Hmmm, most people say they like Grovyle but hate Sceptile. XD
    I love all three Pokemon.

I was disappointed that Grovyle didn't join your team though
    I've never gotten to the end of PMD2. (I haven't played it in a long time :()
    I like how the Grovyle is a major character in the game. (his anime dub voice sounds awesome)

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
  • I do apologize for my absence in recent months. Things have been rather hectic.

Oh god. Grovyle from PMD2, what happened to him was just... *sigh...* You'll have to see it because I won't spoil it, but brace yourself, it's really heartbreaking...

Anywho... I don't understand why some people hate sceptile. He's my second favorite grass type, and he's just as cool as grovyle.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I think Sceptiles are awesome then what people think about them.

So i herd yuo leik sceptilez? XD

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I've been out waay too long. Thoought I'd answer some past questions.

If you chose not to evovle your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?
    You bet it could! Just raise it well and you're on the road to victory!

Do you have any similarites to Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile?
    Yeah, I'm somewhat a loner and a quiet person. ('til someone I know well comes around, then I tend to talk)

I would strongly agree with ~Rene~ in my opinion that he would definitely love berries, PokeBlocks, and PokeFood.

Years
  • What moves does your sceptile have?
    Mine has Leaf Blade,Bullet Seed, Earthquake and Pursuit

Do you think Ash's Sceptile might return for a while in Sinnoh, like Charizard?
    Yeah it will but only for like the pokemon league.

What's your favorite attack that can be used by Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?
    Leaf Blade because only it can know it
    Should Grovyle/Sceptile's signature move be leaf blade?
    It already is isn't it?

Which Pokemon is a good opponent for Sceptile?
    I think that all the Grass starters just to see which one is the best

When/If you first got R/S/E, did you choose Treecko as your first starter?
    Kinda i picked Mudkip but then i thought it was gay so i chose Treecko seeing as my bro had already chosen torchic
    What does everyone think about Grovyle's role in the Mystery Dungeon: Explorers games?
    I reckon it's cool because it just is awesome and so unpredictable and Grovyle is one of the most favourited Pokemon

I haven't been here for ages like 1-2 weeks

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    If you chose not to evolve your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?

It could and has. He helped beat the elite 4.

Years
  • Hey, Grovyle man! =D ... Oh great, Griff came back from the dead, but yeah, i wanna answer some old questions, too. Redos or something. =P

If you chose not to evovle your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?
    Sure it could. I haven't taken my Grovyle out of my team for awhile, and it's pretty good. It's like a 70 something ...

When/If you first got R/S/E, did you choose Treecko as your first starter
    I finally found out something. I DID pick a Treecko ONCE in my Emerald game, but I gave it to my little bro, so ... no more Grovyle. <_<

~@ FruitBoy

Oh boy ... it's cute, but can you save it on PNG? It's blury! D= Oh and, noz I don't lyk Sceptilez (Much. XP)

- BUMP -

~A.R

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • If you chose not to evolve your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?
    Yes, my Grovyle will do well in Elite 4 battles.

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
  • Hey everyone. Been a while since I've posted here. ^..^; Anyways, I've got a few pictures of Sceptile and Grovyle I figured would be fun to show off. Though I'm sure they probably made their way onto this thread already. ^..^;;;

Credit goes to Pokemon Nightmare

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hey everyone. Been a while since I've posted here. ^..^; Anyways, I've got a few pictures of Sceptile and Grovyle I figured would be fun to show off. Though I'm sure they probably made their way onto this thread already. ^..^;;;

Out of those three pictures you borrowed from Pokemon Nightmare, the second one would have to be my favorite! ^^

If you chose not to evolve your Grovyle, could it still do good in higher up battles?

Oh yeah, it would totally beat the Elite 4 with my Grovyle. :D

Years

TANNER! *huggles* <3

... I like those pictures you have there! =D I dunno, but ... I keep laughing when I scroll down or up to see them. ^^;;

~A.R

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years

Nice pictures, GrovyleGamer2007. I like the third picture when Grovyle is holding a different twig.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

Woot! Nice pictures! Guess it's from the Battle Frontier Episodes, right?

Hey can I join?

What moves does your sceptile have?
    Leaf blade, Dragon Claw, Thunderpunch, Giga Drain.

Do you think Ash's Sceptile might return for a while in Sinnoh, like Charizard?
    Of, course. You can always rely on one of your starter pokemon.

What's your favorite attack that can be used by Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?
    Leaf blade, high critical hits and damage.

Should Grovyle/Sceptile's signature move be leaf blade?
    You already know.

Which Pokemon is a good opponent for Sceptile?
    One with Speed higher than it.

When/If you first got R/S/E, did you choose Treecko as your first starter?

It was in my mind before I bought R/S/E or download GBA that I'll choose Treeko.

I don't know 'cause I never played it before.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back