• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the new decade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
About 7 more hours left to go here in the US on the East Coast.

2010 has been a pretty borderline year for me. It wasn't bad, nor was it the best. I will admit though, there were quite a few memorable moments to remember for this year. Still, I look forward to 2011 and all that is to come with the new decade. I have this good feeling about it too, so let's hope it doesn't steer me wrong. :]

Babbling aside, Happy New Years everyone! Let's make 2011 even better, alright?

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
1 hr 20 minutes over here it feels like yesterday was born...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Oh yes, NOW we get a new decade. 2010 wasn't really the start :P

And I wish you all a Felíz Año Nuevo. That's Spanish for Happy New Year, ¿but you already knew that, right?

I'm kicking off the New Year with a memory upgrade, 4GB to 6GB :D

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Happy New Year PC! I have to say, 2010 was one of the greatest years of my life; let's hope for another great year! (:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Siggy beat me to it. :< Nah, I don't mind. :)
Happy New Year from the UK as well! :D It's 5 minutes past here. Hopefully this year is better than the last. :D

EDIT: Fireworks have only started going of in my area. bit late. XD

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Oh yes, NOW we get a new decade. 2010 wasn't really the start :P

And I wish you all a Felíz Año Nuevo. That's Spanish for Happy New Year, ¿but you already knew that, right?

I'm kicking off the New Year with a memory upgrade, 4GB to 6GB :D
It wasn't? Last time I checked Decade goes from 0-9. So 2009 would be the end of the 2000s not 2010. That aside happy new years. 3 Months til Black and White in English!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back