• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I suppose fights to the death are more the domain of men.

That would be a fantastic way to raise money for our own pockets for the server. And then we could eventually do a 10 minute live event and sell tickets to the event for $100 apiece and confiscate all electronic devices so we can sell 3 minute teaser DVDs based off of footage from the event for $40 apiece.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Wait what. What on earth have I woken myself up to.

Women fights can actually be scarier than mens'. Not kidding.

Welcome to our conversation! How much of a cut would you like off of the mud wrestling?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
When Nica and Toujours wrestle someone has to remember to play this song.

That is the punniest pun I have ever seen on my PC life. Enhorabuena.

(Also I'm kinda sad I never took a full picture of the time I modded the Mod Hangout... not sure if I did, anyway, my screenshot folder is absurdly huge and all I uploaded to pc was this)

Years
And then we can have our male staff members shoot each other with paintball guns or airsoft guns for the amusement of others. Because obviously nothing is funnier than watching a guy fall over in pain after being shot with paintballs firing-squad style.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well I'd be in for a girl staff yoghurt wrestling competition!

Years
I think you're right, Scarf. So we'll do that as well. I'm sure there would be some members who'd want to watch the staff suffer in pain, and we obviously want to maximize profits, so we'll leave the paintball firing squad in as well.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I want to participate in a yoghurt competition :( And honey fighting seems so sticky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back