• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well it makes it more slippery that's for sure. And it's good for your skin. Well mud is as well, MIGHT AS WELL MIX IT UP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Damn. We don't have anymore ice cream in our house. Why do you guys do this to me.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
There's some Red Velvet Cake ice cream (its good, omg =w=) taunting me in our freezer, but I leave for work in like ten minutes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
R-Red Velvet?

I'm coming to your house and stealing it while you're at work! haha I wish. ;w;

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
FIGHT IT DREW

also you'll have something to look out for when you get home if you leave it!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Psh, you people having to stock things and stuff. You should just be a college student with a dining hall like me. Our desserts today, iirc, are apple pie, amaretto cheesecake, florida lemon cake, some kind of sugar-free pie, m&m cookies, and cheese coffee cake. xD

I think once I go get dinner, it'll be...kielbasa, mini quiche, and roasted vegetables!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Florida Lemon Cake? I don't think I've ever had this and I live in Florida. What is this nonsense!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Idk! That's what it was! I didn't have any, because ~diet~. I only eat the desserts if they have coconut cream pie or pecan pie. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
/waddles over here

I live in Maryland and hate everything seafood. Also I'm not the only one on a diet yay!

Pfffft it's so scary for me to post here nowadays ;;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ughhh root beer is disgusting don don't you even.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Psh, you people having to stock things and stuff. You should just be a college student with a dining hall like me. Our desserts today, iirc, are apple pie, amaretto cheesecake, florida lemon cake, some kind of sugar-free pie, m&m cookies, and cheese coffee cake. xD

I think once I go get dinner, it'll be...kielbasa, mini quiche, and roasted vegetables!!
My god this sounds. so. good. I want a mini quiche and roasted vegetables too ;__; AND LEMON CAKE! We do have a canteen at school, but since it's just a highschool it doesn't have anything fancy like a quiche >__> It does have very nice sandwiches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back