• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well we have this keg of root beer from my brother's grad party so I'm kinda helping my parents finish it off before they have to return it while I'm still at their place. Oh, and they have vanilla ice cream in the freezer, but it's not melting very well for various reasons.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Don't talk about soda, please :< Coke is my guilty pleasure and Vanilla Coke is my guilty guilty pleasure and I'm not even allowed to have as often as I could before.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hmmm I'll have Dr. Pepper in that case ;o; Idk it tastes a little like cherries, which is about my favourite taste in products (cherry pie, candy, drinks, lollipops, etc). I like Fernandes too but I don't think many people know that here.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    soda is what makes me gain weight! i should stop drinking it, but i just can't help myself. i love cola (coke, pepsi, max, any kind)!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I loved Berry Dr. Pepper when it was out; I wish they'd make it again along with Coke making Sprite Remix again! And Dr. Pepper Jelly Belly jelly beans are really delicious, too!

...Pfffft now I'm hungry. Doubt I'll get anything sweet, but one can always hope? </3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I see people talking about pie. You guys are making me hungry for pie. Peach pie to specific. I know peaches are a seasonal fruit, but I love peach pie.
    OH I SEE HOW IT IS. /SOBS

jkjk

I can't have too much caffeine or else I feel terrible. Thus, the soda I've been drinking the most is Orange, because there is a type that I can get at College that's Caffeine free.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

OH I SEE HOW IT IS. /SOBS

jkjk

I can't have too much caffeine or else I feel terrible. Thus, the soda I've been drinking the most is Orange, because there is a type that I can get at College that's Caffeine free.
    My sister can't handle caffeine at all. She gets so hyperactive lol. But it might also just be the sugar.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Sugar was proven not to give you extra energy, so it must be the caffeine x]

I'm so obsessed with Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi/Pepsi Max. It's like water to me, I'll actively walk to the student center for free soda as much as possible.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My sleep pattern is messed up already without throwing caffeine into the mix. I used to drink Mountain Dew quite a lot, but recently I've been switching to orange and grape soda. It hasn't helped me sleep any better, but at this point I think going back to my Mountain Dew habit is only gonna make things worse.

Only time I will consume caffeine is when I need to stay awake, like for all nighter studying and such.

Years
  • I dropped 10 pounds in 4 weeks by cutting soda out of my diet and dropping a meal off of my daily schedule. Never mind the fact that half of the food I'm cutting out is because I'm too lazy to cook.

As for caffeine, I don't have it anymore, but it does help me stay alert on occasion, but it doesn't really make me hyper.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • Hi

I like my new banner. I think I did an okay job on it.

Anyways, were talking about losing weight or caffeine or something? Im trying to do that myself now, Im a little too heavy. Im gonna eat less and work out.

I try not to drink too much caffeine, although I do drink a lot of coffee. =/ But I get water instead of soda usually when I go out to eat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I sometimes drink too much caffeine and it makes me stay up half the night. I gotta try to not do that.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • My motivation to lose weight is that I think Im ugly when I weigh this much. I weigh about 180 pounds, which is at least 20 pounds heavier than I should weigh, probably.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Nice banner! ^-^

There are a lot of different ways out there on how to lose weight, I think the best way is to just balance your meal plan and excercise. I'm trying to lose a bit of weight myself so I always do a little bit of running/jogging in the mornings and then eat a bowl of Cereal, usually Cheerios. Eating small portions of lunch and dinner has been working for me and if I crave a snack then either a Banana or a Quacker granola bar. I hate when you hang out with friends and they are eating Burger King/McDonalds and all you're having is a glass of water, oh well its working. Haha ;_;

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I was full on dieting last month, now I kinda went out of the phase.

I'm not fat or anything, but I didn't like how constricting my meals were. I could barely go out with friends and eat.
    I ditched my diet on a friends 16th though, we went to a buffet and I ate about 5 plates of food :D
    Worked it off at the playground that was a two second walk away. Yay for 16 year olds still using playgrounds!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back