• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
I slept perfectly fine after PA3 and I was surprised... I woke up at 4 in the morning thinking of it but I expected to have a sleepless night but then again I wasn't as scared as I thought I'd be.

There were parts from the trailer(s) that wern't in the movie i.e the house being on fire etc. (wont spoil)

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
The only movie that disrupted my sleep was the exorcism of Emily Rose. I was waking up at 3 am for a whole week...

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Haven't seen that and don't plan too.. what was it like though?
It really had a unique atmosphere as a movie in the whole. There were also some parts carried out really well, like hover mouse here - so it was a great movie for me to watch in its all.

And yeah, I was scared by that timestamp thing.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
To me it just shows videos of people with wack stuff and I don't think it shows the actual scene where the stuff happens like a ghost killing a person or w/e it like it skips it but that's what I think since I never seen it. I saw part of Paranormal Activity 2 though xDD

Oh god, I slept like 2 hours that night, no joke.
I seen scary movies where I had nightmares 2 months straight and was afraid to even leave my bed :/, even when I had to pee so badly.. I usually run so fast in case a hand from under my bed grabs me xDD

blue

gucci
Years
I've always been scared of things under my bed... I think it's just a natural phenomena. I'm always paranoid after watching scary films.

Can't believe it's Halloween on Monday... this year is going SO quick!

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
I've always been scared of things under my bed... I think it's just a natural phenomena. I'm always paranoid after watching scary films.

Can't believe it's Halloween on Monday... this year is going SO quick!

I don't blame you. Time is always so fast. I feel so old now :/

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Have you seen Boogeyman? I would watch it on Halloween if I were you. That movie isn't exactly scary, because of the way it was planned out, but I watched it a lot younger and at that age I was a lot more easily scared. So yeah.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Scary movies? Uh, no. I think I'll pass on those. :P I'll probably end up giving away candies at home while I listen to halloween music. My sister & my brother in law are taking my niece to trick-or-treating. Yep, Imma spend it alone.

Though this weekend I'm going to a halloween party my parents are organizing. Gonna be fun, fun, fun!

I can agree that this year is going by so fast. Before I know it, my birthday will be here. xD

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm gonna be at work on Halloween, which is kind of a bummer because some friends I originally wanted to put on costumes and go out to eat somewhere while said costumes / cosplay. XD

But no, I'll be busy cleaning up seafood. Most of my Halloween stuff tends to happen online in recent years.
Halloween events that websites or games hold. That's about it. ;w;

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I'm hanging out with my best friend this weekend for Halloween. We might go see Paranormal Activity 3 and we're probably just gonna stay at her place and play video games till like 5 am like we always do. Aaaand my other best friend might have a party next weekend for Halloween, since he couldn't do it this weekend. So we're kind of extending Halloween for a week here haha. On the actual day, I'm not doing anything since it's a school night. I'll just eat candy and study. :3

Years
I don't do Halloween...never liked it, never made much sense to me...not to mention the whole costume-thing never appealed to me...but that's just me, hope y'all have a wonderful hallow's eve.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm not too sure what I'm going to be doing for Halloween. i suppose I'll just figure that out when the time comes. Maybe if I happen to follow my sister and her friend around while they trick-or-treat again I'll put on what I had last year, and then maybe the blonde wing I have for cosplay, hurrhurr.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
Here in the Philippines, we don't decorate our houses, though we do have these weird convention-type things where kids like me go to show off their ridiculous costumes every year. Speaking of horror movies, i saw Mirror, and it left me scarred for life. Seriously, i can't even spend 2 seconds staring at one. BTW, there's a third PA already?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Here in the Philippines, we don't decorate our houses, though we do have these weird convention-type things where kids like me go to show off their ridiculous costumes every year. Speaking of horror movies, i saw Mirror, and it left me scarred for life. Seriously, i can't even spend 2 seconds staring at one. BTW, there's a third PA already?

I think I never watched a horror movie yet...

Yeah, it's already out now, I think. Lots of my classmates have already seen it.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Me? I prefer watching something else entirely these days. Or play video games. Or read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back