• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Watched episodes 2 and 3 of Bakemonogatari. I like the dark humour, and the animation style has grown on me. Very promising series :)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Bleach again. I thought i would have gotten bored of it by now.

I have a feeling if i had started watching this as a little kid i'd be running around with a sword stick shouting "Tensa Zangetsu" at the top of my voice.

Years
    Strike Witches 2-12: My initial opinion was completely off. I was legitimately entertained. I got used to the whole ALL GIRLS' PANTIES ARE VISIBLE thing after a while.
    Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ 2-12: For a season whose main appeal was supposed to be the new characters, they barely got any screentime at all (comparatively). Of course, it's Hidamari, so my Nutbladder still hurts.
    ef - a tale of melodies. 2-12: A beautiful drama. Absolutely beautiful.
    Maria†Holic 2-12: I watched it for cheap laughs. It did not disappoint. Also, KIMI NI MUNE KYUN.
    Hikaru no Go 32-46: PRO EXAMS OH MY GOD.
    Seitokai Yakuindomo 7: THIS SHOW IS AMAZING
    K-ON!! 20: I was kind of touched. Kind of.

Well, I'm done with Hidmari Sketch and most of the anime I wanted to see this summer. Where do I go from here? Can it be Fall season already? ;_;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    K-On was cute! i'm not ashamed to admit that i quite enjoyed it. :)

I've just watched the first few episodes of H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~. Seems very interesting so far, perhaps this may lead to another entry in the "manly tears" thread.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I've just watched the first few episodes of H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~. Seems very interesting so far, perhaps this may lead to another entry in the "manly tears" thread.

Finished this and really enjoyed it. Wasn't as sad as i thought it was going to be although i think in the village elder i now have a new most hated anime character.

Years
    Gundam 00 (episode 25, finished): I pretty much marathoned through the ending of this series in the previous few days. It was a pretty meh mecha action show at first but by the time the second half of it rolled in, it became a pretty engrossing political/military fest. I was almost at tears at some point, though not quite, but it's still quite commendable. Grrrrrr at the cliffhanger ending. Time for season 2, don't disappoint me like you did with R2, Sunrise!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I've been watching the Johto eps of Pokemon on Boomerang. The first one I watched was the sumo wrestling one with Snorlax, and I have a few more recorded. I watched the new DP eps before and after those, and I couldn't believe how much more enjoyable the old episodes were.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I agree QK, they were a lot better. Hoping the next season will be better with new characters shaking it up....if not it may be close to an end on my poke watching days.

Anyway, i just started watching Toradora!. Pretty funny show, Taiga is awesome.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Watched a few episodes of Chaos Head. Seems ok and i like the character design but it seems to be a little over the top. I don't think i'll marathon this.

HOTD episode 8. Saeko sure can dodge bullets.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    The last few episodes of Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun. Fairly enjoyable series if you like;

-Love Triangles
    -Bewbs
    -Awkward situations related to bewbs
    -A Jet Fighter
    -Fighting a giant pig
    -Flashbacks to a childhood where it is cool to live alone at the age of 6

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back