• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    last thing i read were the latest naruto and bleach chapters. they were awesome.

also i found and read the Metroid manga (all 16 chapters of it), defintiely worth a look if anyone's bored

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    The last anime I watched was Vampire Knight Guilty episode 13. I can't say I was particularly fond of the way it ended. It wasn't horrible, I just wish I had more information. D: I want another season.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Spoiler:

Bleach

Well, it wasn't a "de repente" bad episode. Rukia's brother was battling the head count when Strawberry interfered and pulls out his bankai out of no where. I mean, do you have to use your bankai so early on in the fight? Anyway, the fighting scenes were pretty good but of course, Bleach sometimes suffers from the DBZ syndrome. To make things worse, they show Ganju and the other anti-significant characters to interupt the fighting. It was basically about 7 minutes of fighting maybe, which is totally not cool for an episode that was supposed to have fighting. But the parts that there was fighting were pretty good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    .hack legend of the twilight, volume 1 :) it's basically my manga, I love MMO's and what could be better than a fully immersable one, plus having a cool bracelet helps :p

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I just marathoned Tales of the Abyss 1 to 13 with a friend. It's such a good rendition of the game and our inside jokes from the game all just carried over. I love the extra stuff that goes in and how faithful it is without being a boring retelling. ♥ I can't wait for the next episodes again.

I also watched Toradora 14 this afternoon. :]

Years
    Double Post Lightning? =D

Anywayz...I read the first two chapters of Pokemon Special Vol.29 yesterday that Ryan released...so Gold is still the stereotypical shonen-tard that we all know and love. ^___^

Gold: Hey! Prissy Boy (Ruby) and Wild Girl (Sapphy)! XDDD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    My holiday break anime:
    Gunslinger Girl ep. 6-9
    Memories Off 3.5: Inori No Todoku Toki OVA 1-2
    ONE: Kagayaku Kisetsu e OVA 1-4
    True Love Stories OVA 1-3

All except the first were rewatches. Gunslinger Girl is my current RentAnime rental. I've got the final volume from them now, I just need to watch 'em. I plan on catching up with Tales of the Abyss and Clannad After Story since I missed a few episodes by being offline over the holiday.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Spoiler:

Code Geass

I really like that picture above but anyway. I noticed in the last episode I watched that the way the artists draw the characters really is bad. I mean, it's not even pretty to look at many times. It just stood out to me a while back. I mean, I'd rather watch animation from Shin Chan than the animation in Code Geass. Other than that, I the epsiode was alright. Nothing too special I guess.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    i just finished watching part one of episode sixty-nine of katekyo hitman reborn!. "the three criminal brothers"... so far it's good. lambo was extremely disappointed since there was no food, aw.

Peanut_Butters

...I hate peanut butter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni episode 25...Depressing,really depressing.

I also watched Lucky Star episode..Um,the first episode of the newest volume.
    Happy happy Lucky Star :) Such a neat anime.

raglflagl

lame user title
    Years
    I've been rewatching Kanon. Probably one of my favorite animes of all time. (Well, I haven't watched a lot of anime so xD) Particularly Episodes 10 - 14.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Natsuiro no Sunadokei OVA 1-2

Based on the 'Hourglass of Summer" game (which has been localized in the US). I would recommend the game since its storyline is too long and complex to squeeze into a two-episode OVA without feeling compromised (the OVA skips over many important plot points in the game).

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Death Note, Gurren Lagann, and Code Geass.

Death Note: Managed to watch episode three. So far so good.

Gurren Lagann: Watched the first two episodes and hoping to watch the third one by the end of next week.

Code Geass: Re-watching some of the episodes, specifically the last four.

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm supposed to say Code Geass, but I didn't watch the whole thing due to internet connection. Toradora is now the last watched. I'm expecting for the new opening soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back