• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I just caught up on ToraDora! episode 14 and 15. The next episode is going to be hilarious, Taiga running for prez. xD
    And I might go and start some of the Winter anime soon.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Finally I am pretty much caught up with some of my anime. It was great to see them again. =3

I watched:
    Naruto Shippuuden 82 and 89
    Naruto Episodes 201-207[dub]
    Code Geass: Lelouch The Rebellion Episodes 23-25[dub]
    Code Geass: Lelouch The Rebellion R2 Episodes 1-8[dub]
    Bleach Episode 191 and 85-97[dub]
    Naruto Movie 3: Large Interest Stirred Up! Cresent Moon Island`s Animal Rebellion[dub]

And that is all. Man, it was so nice to see them again. I totally missed them. ;; I watched them all yesterday when I was totally sick.

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Rozen Maiden: Ouverture 2:

A very ironic ending for this OVA. The OVA really shows how a friendship could be ruined by a couple misunderstandings. A very good explanation of past events and I applaud it for that reason.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I caught up on some Fairy Tail and they tend to be dragging out the inevitable confrontation between Natsu/Gazille and Luxus. Fried's battle with Cana and Elfman weren't that great but Mirajane's magic--apart from transformation--was finally revealed. Although I still want to see Mystogan in action. (>w<)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Onegai My Melody episode 24. I can finally say that I know without a doubt why alot of people think this Anime is disturbing. The wishes are becoming more and more ridiculous (and kind of perverted) as the series goes on. I can only imagine what's next...

Another one that I've been watching that I'd like to take some time to talk about is Gundam 00. This is going to have spoilers, so I'll be putting the little tags in it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I watched the short-but-sweet entirety of Wolf's Rain over a couple of nights. Never saw it before that, and I must say I wish I had. Great story, very moving, had that end-of-the world setting, but felt hopeful somehow. The characters were great; I like being able to see a story from different angles, and one could sympathize with really any of the characters to some degree, and it wasn't just some cut-and-dry good-and-evil thing, which made it more realistic. I felt what the characters felt, so they really must've done something right there.

Definitely an excellent anime! :3

EDIT:
    Tonight I thought "What the hey, I ought to start watching through Rurouni Kenshin for old-times sake," so I've started doing so. Five years ago I was the most rabid of Kenshin fangirls, but oddly, I guess my fickleness took over in favor of something else before I got through only maybe half of the series, as I was following it on Toonami at the time.

Kenshin's Japanese voice sure is... different than the English one I'm used to. >.>;;

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Still watching Rurouni Kenshin, that I am. The more I watch, the more clearly I hear the echo of a fangirl squeal from a past me in the back of my mind (and the more that past me wants to break Kaoru's face >.>)... Ahh, nostalgia <3

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It feels like Soul Eater's chapters are getting shorter, and considering its update rate is by the month, it's not as enticing as it used to be. (>n<) Still, Black Star and Mifune's battle turning into a hack and slash meat fight was as satisfying as ever.

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Toradora 16. Very good fight scene, much better than action/shounen animes. Also, very intense episode.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back