• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
Years
  • Toradora! episode 18 (love silky heart and Orange; I even have the songs); Hidamari Sketch x365 episodes 6 and 7. At the same time I finally got up to chapter 30 of Hidamari Sketch.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • My boyfriend just bought me the Complete Collection of Mai-Hime. <3
    I had all day yesterday, so I watched 20+ episodes. It was intense

The manga I just finished was the Mai-Otome manga. <3 ~ As you could probably already tell, I'm a bit obsessed with Mai-Hime/Otome

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • Hmmm. I lately said that Naruto was the last Anime I watched but lately I have been addicted to Bleach and Death Note.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm currently reading Persona 3. It's addicting, and I love the art style.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I watched episode 36 of Card Captor Sakura a moment ago. Sakura's crush on Yukito is adorable even though..

Spoiler:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Last anime: Idolmaster OVA (the DVD that comes with the 360 game)
    Last manga: Fudanshism, by Morishige (manga that covers a guy beginning to like yaoi)

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Maria+Holic ep6. Boy this is the best Maria+Holic episode I've ever seen! Can't wait for the next ep!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I just watched the first 6 episodes of Soul Eater. I'm glad it was recommended to me and that I actually found time to pick it up. It's pretty cool to watch.
    Also just watched Toradora! 19, it was pretty sad at the end. =(

Last manga I read was To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 10, which was a wicked fight scene. ;D

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • Toradora Episode 19. I found it surprising that Taiga realised her feelings for Ryuuji only after she told him to go and wait for Minori, and the fact that she didn't realise she was crying until she felt her face. She was pretty much depending on him ever since their paths first crossed, and it developed from there.

Also, Maria†Holic episodes 2 to 4. It's extremely amusing and I actually loved how Mariya said he wore the maid outfit for fanservice. XD (I consider it hilarious cosplaying though, especially since he's a crossdresser.)

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Law of Ueki. I don't know what episode it is though, but before that, Nodame Cantabile. I also forgot what episode it was shown. Wait, I realized the last episode I watched was Shakugan no Shana., of course, i didn't bother to know what episode it is.

All of them are probably in the earlier episode.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back