• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well I just finished reading Mushishi Vol.2 seemsto me that the series is like a collection of short stories tho~

Also I finished Train+Train Vol.1 just now in class. XD Interesting enough to get me to borrow the next Volume...School trains? O.o

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    You can call me a fanboy if you want but I actually enjoyed the latest Naruto chapter. Granted, anything to do with the fourth interests me, so I couldn't help getting back into it.

I also caught up on Bakuman and there was a big hint to a potential plot twist in the future. Niizuma getting offered an anime and Miyo gaining popularity as a voice actress, just screams it. It'd be interesting if it happens, I'd like to see how Shujin reacts.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Shugo Chara Doki! (Ep 73)
    Oh man, things are finally starting to heat up in the anime, or seem to be.

EPISODE 74 FORESHADOWING SPOILER: DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN EPISODE 73 YET!!!
    Spoiler:

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya 6-10. It was okay, more Yuki in those episodes.

Nyoro~n Churuya-san. Hmm, more bullying of tsuruya-san....

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
  • Just saw the Hayao Miyazaki movie "Laputa: Castle in the Sky" at a friend's birthday party.
    I loved it so much! It was an awesome movie, just like all of Hayao Miyazaki's films. :>

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Last Anime I've seen would be Utawarerumono-episode20. I started watching this when reading a review of it in Aniway ( a magazine). And so far I kinda like it. ;3 Things are going wierd now, though. =I It's gone from medieval environment to mecha.... I still hope the ending will be good though, but there's an OVA coming out, so I'll have to watch that as well...

It's been a long while since I've watched a shounen like that...

Before Utawarerumonoe, I've been trying to catch up with Clannad - After Story (ep16), Rurouni Kenshin (ep 32), Tales of the Abyss, and rewatching Saiunkoku Monogatari with my sister. Way too many at once.. XD

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Thanks to Kogenta, I've started and caught up to the latest chapter (50) of Liar Game. It has those lovely psychological plot twists but actually promotes the concept a lot more explicitly than other series. Albeit, it's not as flashy as Death Note or Doubt, but it's equally engrossing.

Years
  • ZOMG!

I just finished reading Train+Train Vols. 2,3 & 5...It's short but quite an exciting concept. =P

And I watched a subbed version of Digimon Adventures Ep. 1 & 2. I feel so nostalgic hearing the Japanese Opening (I used to watch the Singaporean English dub in the Philippines)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Just finished watching episode 79 of Yugioh. I really like this series, I wish I had liked it when it was on TV. This was probably one of my favourite episodes, it was all about Yami Bakura!! Yay! He was sleeping in hospital, got disturbed by Marik entering into the soul of his host, mind crushed an old man, decided to beat some people up, stolen a few items, went to a graveyard and...challenged some men to a children's card game! As you do. Ahhh I love this episode, it's great, so much Yami Bakura! I like normal Bakura too, but he's hardly in it :(

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    When Luxus went to meet the old man I suspected he wasn't going to get let off so easily, but when he was excommunicated from the guild, I really couldn't believe it. (o3o) I loved his magic and he was an S-rank mage too. I just hope he doesn't go off and joins an opposing guild. Although, it'd make for a epic reunion for Natsu's challenge if he did.

Next two issues of Fairy Tail have colour pages too, which I always look forward to, my assumed colour scheme for the characters is normally way off.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I am on a Manhwa kick for the past few months. I have been reading many Manhwa series. The most recent is Star Project Chiro - volumes 1-4. Kinda messed up but really good. I think the dude is blackmailing the girl into being a pop idol and I think he has lied to her to trick her into doing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back