• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Clannad After Story ep. 11-15.

Having caught up on TotA, it's time to catch up on the other series that I've fallen behind on.

(MC) Akio-san is insane. In the coolest way possible.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, episode.. something. Something around five. xD;

Simon got his head stuck between some woman's breasts again, Kamina was naked pretty much the whole episode and Yoko lost her bra at the end. What an episode. 8D

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, episode.. something. Something around five. xD;

Simon got his head stuck between some woman's breasts again, Kamina was naked pretty much the whole episode and Yoko lost her bra at the end. What an episode. 8D
    Haha
    I think that was around episode 7 or 8...
    I remember watching that one and was like "WTF o.o" during all of it.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • Let's see...

ANIME: Casshern SINS 20-23, Soul Eater 47-48, BLEACH 208-211, To Aru Majutsu no Index 20-24, and The Wallflower 1-7.
    MANGA: Naruto 438-440, BLEACH 350, Bakuman 27-30, Fairy Tail 1-127, Liar Game 38-52, The Wallflower 1-26, and Psyren 1-63
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked up Fairy Tail up after someone suggested it to me. I like it and the characters are pretty interesting. My favorite character would have to be the icy exhibitionist, Gary XD

I also checked out Psyren when I heard about it on a game I get on often. It is pretty cool, mainly because it has to do with the future and psychic powers. I've also been fascinated with psychic powers in stories, and this one is all about that. I'm really happen I looked into this title.

Lastly, I recently started reading The Wallflower because my school library got new manga, and that was one of them. The summary on the back of the volume seemed interesting, so I checked it out...now I'm hooked. Very funny and interesting to me. It isn't my norm type of manga since it isn't shonen or a mystery. I've already checked out up to Vol 7 at school. I also found out it had an anime, so I'm watching them as I read the manga.

----------------
    Listening to: SOUL'd OUT - COZMIC TRAVEL
    via FoxyTunes

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • finished the series with linebarrels of iron :(

watched toradora 24. first 7 minutes were brutally awesome

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I watched a Clannad movie. Weird. Didn't understand it. Should have watched the anime or found some form of manga instead, methinks.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I've been losing track of Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE over the last few weeks but Sakura and Syaoran's sacrifice in the latest chapter just brought me back into it (despite it being utterly confusing). I just don't know if it's my deep seeded love of the two ever since they were in CCS that makes me giddy for them now in TRC.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • Im catching up on Akikan 10-11 and Maria Holic 11

I'm not sure if i should bother catching up on Tales of the Abyss >.> im bloody stuck in the game >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back