• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I didn't see this here as a sticky...anyway, I'm reading Yugioh Millennium World vol 1, Ryou Bakura got really sad when Bobasu (or whatever his name is) said he had something evil inside of him, so couldn't go with his friends to the Memory World DD: He said he was OK, but ran away and cried DDDDDDDDDDDD:

I've started to watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. It looks...interesting. Don't know what it's about yet, though. Just someone was stabbing someone else right at the start XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Errr, I don't think I can make this post into a tl;dr, thankfully. But, I have a feeling the last anime I watched was either Death Note (no surprises there,..for those that know me.) Or, it was Chi's Sweet Home. I haven't really watched anything in a while, though. That, or it was Pokémon: Battle Dimension. I vaguely remember watching it with my younger brother, a week or so ago.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni episode 7. It was really cool, but kind of "resetted" at episode 5 o.O And chapter 11 vol 1 of the Pokemon Special manga

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I just finished Black Lagoon - ep. 24 'the gunslingers'
    ouch.... Revy got a sword jammed into her knee.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I've just watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 113, can't wait to go on to the next episode. Gokudera's looking smexy.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • I last watched Kuroshitsuji episode 1. A friend's obsessed with it so I just wanted to check it out. LOVED IT. <3
    I last read Bleach, trying to catch up, I'm on chapter 299. D: I like peed in my pants when Byakuya showed up. Haha. *fangirl*

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Watched Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou 00 last night. This show is brilliant, even though it's confusing me quite a bit with three different timelines in three episodes, I can definitely say it's going to be one of my favourites this season.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • ONE; Kagayaku Kisetsu e OVA 1-4
    Memories Off 3.5: Inori no Todoku Toki
    True Tears ep. 1-7

First two are rewatches, and I saw a recommendation for True Tears. So far, it's an interesting show, and I'm at the point now where facts about the characters (as well as the love polygons) are really starting to make themselves known:)

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Currently going through Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragonball Z once again, didn't realise 2 of my cousins actually liked DBZ aaand I'm considering watching Digimon again too (Including the rest of Frontier and trying out Savers)

*Glares at long list of anime and gulps*

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • The last things I fully watched were Cowboy Bebop The Movie. It was really good...and then, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

I'm working my way through the final episodes of Soul Eater, otherwise =)

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • I just started watching shugo chara. im on episode 7, its pretty good.
    i watched DBZ again the other day. goku is so cute, when hes small! ;>

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I just started watching Touka Gettan, I found it by accident and now I LOVE it. xD

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • I last watched jubei-chan2 episode 12. now looking for 13...somewhere

im getting caught up on DMC manga, im on track 13.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back