• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuse

the points never matter
Years
  • Megaman 9. Frustrating but fun.

I even downloaded Episode 1 of Strong Bad's Cool Game 4 Attractive People. Big Homestar fan right here.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Pokemon Platnium

Wow its soo fun =]

I didnt know they had a patch to make it english but i dont want it in English. =]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Pokemon Platnium

Wow its soo fun =]

I didnt know they had a patch to make it english but i dont want it in English. =]

You do realize you've said you're playing that game three times within a day, right? o_o;

We only need to hear that you're playing a game once, unless you're replaying for sentiment or for extra things, but you are just posting the same thing over and over.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Hehe! At least, he's enthusiast about it. I've been playing Dragon Quest IV all day with Kirby Super Star Ultra. I'm planning to travel a little in Dragon Quest VII, also.

ソラ

Years
  • Im sorry, I get bored.

My last game has to be... if you can guess, ur guess is wrong

my last game was Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    im playing disgaea:hour of darkness,makai kingdom:chronicles of the sacred tome and final fantasy VII :D

ソラ

Years
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
    Im finally gonna grows some nuts and play Critical Mode Level 1...THIS IS GONNA BE A BIG PAIN IN THE REAR END!!

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • I envy you guys with PS2s and Xboxes.
    (All I have are Nintendo games...) XD

Recently got Kirby Super Star Ultra, but I'm not playing it until October break (I have to go camping >_<)
    As for right now, I've been playing Pokemon Diamond, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (NO WIFI CONNECTION!!! >:o) and Kirby's Dream Land 1 and 2 while I wait...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I had a sudden urge to play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, so I looked at my "old games back", and found it.
    Last time I played this, I got stuck (forget where), so I stopped playing it.

Hopefully I can actually beat the game this time. o_O

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. Currently in chapter 5.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back