• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Currently playing
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
    Silent Hill Homecoming(5)
    Silent Hill 3
    Silent Hill 4
    Dead Space
    Metal Gear Solid 2: Subsistence
    Resident Evil 4
    Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    Megaman Battle Network 6

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Pokémon Diamond (DS)

Um, yeah, that's... it. o_o I've been bored, to say the least.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. It's a great game but it's pretty short from what I've heard.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've kinda jumped ship with most of the games and now I'm playing:

Saints Row 2
    Mercenaries 2
    and
    Garry's Mod 10 (A Half-Life 2 mod)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Currently Playing

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Gah! That game gives you SUCH a huge workout and is sooo much fun. I love every event in that, too bad I only rented it :\

It'll be the first game I go for once my paychecks appear. Right now I'm still on Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Training units can be difficult, but I love the auction houses. ^_^

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Currently playing
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
    Silent Hill Homecoming(5)
    Silent Hill 4
    Megaman Battle Network 6
    The World Ends With You

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • This thread is always so hard to find. :[

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World → I wasn't going to get this so soon, but my LJ flist won me over. I bought it this evening and have barely put it down; I'm really liking it. n_n I'm up to Chapter 2.

Pokémon Emerald → I finally got through all the gyms. I just have to head through Victory Road and take on the Elite 4 and I can set this to "finished" at Backloggery and be done with it. I'll probably tackle a few extras and collect some Pokémon for Diamond's Pokédex too, though. ...NOT TO MENTION MY POKEMON ARE ALL AT LEVEL 38 SO I HAVE LOTS OF TRAINING TO DO. ;_;

Little Big Planet → I beat this, but I still play it every other day or so; I'll play through old levels to collect everything or just spend a few hours browsing and playing others' uploaded levels. ♥

I think that's about it? I'm not really playing anything else even if I reeeeally should get back to a few other games. 8|

Titan of Lightning

Pokemon Cobalt Trainer
    Years
  • Pokemon Diamond. I was playing Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 and SSBB, but I kept losing...so now I'm just boring myself trying to breed a good Pokemon.

Years
  • I'm only playing one game right now:

Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA Version): I pre-ordered Nuts & Bolts just to get this version for free and two weeks earlier than the actual release date. I've never played the N64 version due to the fact that I never owned one so I missed out on this game as well as its sequel. Anyway, I've made good progress so far. I just finished Bubblegloop Swamp and I found everything in that level along with the previous three levels. So far, most of the stuff hidden haven't been too hard to find.

Catsupper

"Right Through Time" Master
    Years
  • I have R4 so i have alot of choices
    but the only ones i play most of the time are:

The World Ends With You: One of the most best games i have ever played...

Yugioh Gx: Spirit Caller: Beat The Whole Game but still fun =DD

Smackdown vs Raw 2009: BEST GAME EVERR!!

Years
  • I skipped school the other day and decided to play my Playstation 2. I dug it out of my closet, hooked it up, and popped Final Fantasy X-2 into it. I've been playing on and off when I have nothing else to it.

Years
  • Kirby Super Star Ultra
    Kirby's Dreamland 3
    Mother 3

I was playing The World Ends With You, but I lost the cartridge somehow. ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back