• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
Years
  • I'm playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. I just beat it about an hour ago, and I got the normal ending when I was aiming for the best ending. There goes 30 hours of my life.. -_- *goes to replay*

Yourself

Taking a break from PC
    Years
  • Not sure if it counts, since it isn't an official game, but I'm playing Pokemon Hall of Fame version. <3 Loving it, too.

For official games, Call of Duty 4 online multiplayer.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I've been playing One Piece: Unlimited Adventure for the good part of my gaming time over the past month or so. It was purchased over eBay from the United States, as it seems very hard to find otherwise. But it is awesome. One of the few anime-based games that I use that word for, XD.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...downloading episode one of the Penny Arcade game so... should be playing that for a while too.

SOMEONE TELL ME TO STOP GETTING GAMES MY GOD. *has SUCH a backlog* DD8

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • I'm Iv breeding in Pokemon D/P/P, I've been sniping people in the head on Battlefield 2142 (PC) and I've been playing Medal Of Honor: Heroes for the PSP.

-Neku Sakuraba

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    As of now, i'm playing the follwing:

*Kirby Super Star Ultra
    *Donkey Kong Country
    *Secret of Mana
    *Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

That's about it.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I've just been playing the Sims... been busy ruining all of my sim's lives. I'm such a pleasant person =)

Pkmn Trainer Guy

Trainer Of Generations
    Years
  • Gba: Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon
    Xbox360:Castlevania Symphony Of the Night
    Psp: Kinnikuman MUscle Generations(import), Real Bout Fatal Fury(NeoGeo psp)
    DS: Pokemon Diamond

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Dead Space for the Xbox 360
    Animal Crossing: Wild World for the Nintendo DS
    Tap Tap Revenge for the iPod Touch/iPhone

All three good games. XD; I'm especially loving Dead Space. It's such a good game. o3o

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts II in Japanese. I want to play it to hear Roxas's Japanese Voice, even tho I have it in Theater Mode in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+. But I want to play throught it again for some reason =]

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almnia, Chrono Trigger and Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance all on DS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back