• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Wii Fit - Want to put on weight and lose it again plus i just bought it yesterday. xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Currently Playing
    Final Fantasy VII -- PSP (PSN PSone Classic)
    MegaMan Maverick Hunter X -- PSP

Recently Beaten
    Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII -- PSP
    DarkStalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower -- PSP

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Nintendo Wii:
    Wii Fit - Fun to lose weight!! :D
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl - I like online battles alot.
    Samba De Amigo - I love music games so i gave this a big chance!

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • I don't have too much time for games much but I try to play these when I get a chance:

PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, Infamous
    PC: Dawn of War

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    Lumines.... yes. I was never for these type of puzzle like games, in fact I thought they were boring.

Until my friend showed it to me; I've been hooked.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    SNES - Earthbound
    GBA - Fire Emblem, Mother 3

Hallie

Ground Trainer
    Years
  • PC: Team Fortress 2... I got it a few days ago and I've only managed to get one kill in about two hours of gameplay. DX Soldier's rocket launcher ftw.

PS2: Shadow of the Colossus. I'm on the 4th one (and my dozenth play-through), and as soon as my parents get out of the living room I'll go play some more.

DS: When it's not Pokemon Diamond, Phoenix Wright: Justice For All.

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
  • FINALLY got Pokémon Platinum and am currently on my way to Jubilife City.
    ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY SHALL FALL!

Besides Pokémon, I got Final Fantasy VII even with friends telling me that it is overrated and not as good as the older Final Fantasies (which I found out to be one of the biggest lies ever)... But unfortunately, I had to format my PS3 because of an error and lost all data on it. D:

And little brother bought Team Fortress 2 which I haven't gotten around to playing yet...

The next game I am thinking of buying is either Punchout or inFAMOUS... Maybe The Conduit.

Years
  • I'm playing Ghostbusters on the 360. I got my copy yesterday. The game itself is great. Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd did a fine job with the game's story. Plus, having Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson reprise their roles is a big bonus.

I do have one gripe with the game. It's too short!! I already beat it in 7 hours. Much too short.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm playing Ghostbusters on the 360. I got my copy yesterday. The game itself is great. Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd did a fine job with the game's story. Plus, having Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson reprise their roles is a big bonus.

I do have one gripe with the game. It's too short!! I already beat it in 7 hours. Much too short.
    Aww that's dissapointing about the game's length. :C Still can't wait to pick it up.

Uhh...playing LOG's Lost Challenges for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts right now

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • For the DS, I'm playing Final Fantasy III, but it has been put on a short hiatus, and for Gameboy Advance, I've been mastering the art of Role-playing in Final Fantasy VI. But I've also gotten my amusement out of Pokemon Rom hacks lately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back