• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Working on Pokemon breeding projects in Emerald and Platinum.
    So I am playing those two for the main gaming time for the next few days.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm hopefully going to be finishing up The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks today so that I can get back to Assassin's Creed II and beat that - I'm pretty far into AC2 (I think) and it's an amazing game, but I'm in a part of the game that's dragging a bit so I decided to take a break and finish up ST.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • @ I just restarted Pokémon Platinum. I realised I was bored at the Battle Frontier and wanted to play through the story again.

@ Pokémon Emerald. I just got the Silver Knowledge Symbol from Noland. I'm now working on the Silver Luck Symbol. O:

@ Pokémon Trozei! I'm about halfway through, but I keep playing Endless instead of the story because it's just so much fun. :]

@ Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. In preparation for the new Ranger game, which looks awesome.

@ Lost in Blue. I just started, and already it's really hard. But I was lucky to find a copy with its box and instructions for £10, so I shouldn't complain. XD

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well I recently obtained a couple of new games and started playing them, lets share now.

PSP:
    Persona 3 Portable [Import]
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep [Import]

PS3:
    Final Fantasy XIII [Import] (still playing this x_x)
    Darksiders

Xbox 360:
    Bayonetta
    Army of Two: The 40th Day

Thats pretty much it for now~

Kriptic

Rising up from the ashes
    Years
  • Ps2: FF12 - Love that game.

Xbox 360: Nothing! Something wrong with MTU setting?

DS: Platinum - Restarted again and to my suprise found a shiny Zubat with neutral nature.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Currently playing:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
    Wii Fit
    SSBB

There's a good chance I won't be able to play them after Wednesday, so I'll have to continue (at least for the first game) my run once Spring Break arrives.

Ayselipera

I'm playing Zelda Spirit Tracks (although I'm pretty much at the dark realm) and Explorers of Sky (I beat the main storyline and now I'm doing the after story stuff.)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Just constantly playing Modern Warfare 2, Resistance 2, Uncharted 2, and Left 4 dead 2......
    Alot o 2s in there....XD

Years
  • My television caught fire yesterday... So no X360, GCN, PS2 for me...
    So all I got to play are Pokemon, KoL, and Facebook applications.
    At least now I can get through that Eon Ticket reset "train" sooner versus later. In between EV training I have been and will be working on my LeafGreen/Platinum PokeDex and assorted Egg moved Pokemon.
    I especially want a Chikorita Egg to hatch female. Boys up the whazoo...

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • I've basically 100% Assassins Creed 2 and the gameplay is excellent but the story-line makes me scream for answers.
    Im also playing MW2 (Multiplayer) and its brilliant.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Just got Silent Hill Shattered Memories for my PSP, I've been waiting for this game for a long time now.
    I'm taking a break from it ATM, scary as hell, can't take it much longer...
    It's odd, at the beginning of the game, all the enemies looked like faceless, skinless men... now they all have big boobs... I wonder what that tells you about the game... (That apparently changes depending of the psycological reading it gets from you, and the way you play... guess that tells you a lot about me as well! XD)

Years
  • Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - In The Wake Of Gods
    H3 is probably my all-time favorite game, and with WOG it's far, far beyond its original awesomeness

Pokemon Crystal, Red, Platinum
    Challenges on all of them

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I've been playing a lot of Dissidia lately, 'cause there's just something so fun about making Final Fantsy protagonists beat each other up. xD

Apart from that I've been playing a lot of older games like Kirby 64 and Spyro 2.
    Yeah, I'm retro.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back