• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    So...got distracted from Shadow of the Colossus and am playing Fallout 3 again.

The mods make this game a lot of fun.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Started a Chrono Trigger playthrough last night. Hopefully I'll beat it this time.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    Halo 3 a hell of a lot now, just gotten into it again and it's such a fun game to play with friends.

From time to time I drift over to Halo Wars which I seem to be enjoying a lot now, I always thought it was a Command and Conqueror rip off but it has it's own qualities.

I guess I'm getting ready for Reach! :D

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    KH: Birth by Sleep (new favorite game until it pisses me off XD )
    Pokemon Crystal (playing on my Gamecube)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    SMT III: Nocturne - STILL playing this, lol. It's a pretty lengthy game, and the Amala Labyrinth only makes it longer.

Chrono Cross - It's been awhile since I've played it, and even though I've beaten the game numerous times, I had the urge to play it yet again.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Labyrinth of Touhou

SUCK IT, KONPAKU.

Yeah, so it took four tries. You were tough.

However, you were humbled in a DUEL against HONG MEI LING.

You are mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back