• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
  • I am currently playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Okami (Wii), and Super Paper Mario. Will be playing Skyward Sword here soon. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Playing Gears Of War 3 with ma wingman IRL on Co-Op right now, the Lancer and Knasher are my personal favorite guns to use along with the Retro Lancer and the Longshot too.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm playing Super Mario 3D Land. I'm on World 6 right now. Not overly blown away with it, but it's a solid game...just seems a bit bland.

And I've also been working on Oracle of Seasons, and I'm at the entrance of the Ancient Ruins. Not my favorite Zelda game by a long shot, but I've heard Ages is better anyway.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Because everyone around me has been playing Skyrim, I've been pretty big on playing Fallout 3. I think I'll like it more once I'm higher level though cause then I won't be so jumpy over everything.

Years
  • Still Minecraft and Anstoss 3. In the former, I keep getting killed by creepers, if one explodes while being 5 tiles away and I'm at full health but without armor (expensive as hell and never lasts long), I die. Haha. In the latter, I managed to bring the worst club in the game, Spandau playing, who start with relatively high debts, a very low amount of players, a low average strength and a tiny stadium from regional league (the real versions greatest success was, by the way, being in said league just the year the game was produced) to BL but got relegated to 2.BL next year again. There, I absolutely dominated though, my best offensive player, Nesat Jalünoglu who came for free from Rome 2 years before, already shot over 30 goals by himself in that one year. Having a team full of young and mostly already pretty good talents who would reach maximum strength within the next two years at most, I decided that from here things were going to be boring (well, I was still having huge financial issues, but eventually I would have managed enlarging my stadium sufficiently to consolidate financially as well - or I could just have sold one of my players for 50 million, that would have sufficed for a while), so I left Spandau and am now working for a team called Arminia Kiel. Supposedly the second weakest in 2.BL, but they managed to end up 14th last year. Either I'm going to continue that career there or start a new file where I only buy players from Malta. Or Luxemburg. Or Iceland. That might be fun.

Last edited:

Farelsien

A Level 18 Human
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    I'm playing Morrowind with mods leaking out the ears. And playing around in Minecraft's Creative Mode. And I just started MGS...again.

Also playing Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix since I found an English patch for it.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm currently playing TF2 (forever a FaN), Battlefield 3 on the PC, Modern Warfare 3, Minecraft, and now Super Mario 3D Land. I have Halo Anniversary with me, so after I finish my homework tonight I'm powering up my 360 and playing.

Years
  • So I reinstalled Sims 2 a couple weeks ago, and now dug it out again. And I appear to still be cursed with twins - and not even reloading helps, it's horrible.

Also in the mood for some Heroes of Might and Magic 3 after a break of two or three months, I'm only screwing around a bit in the map editor though. Experience tells me that when the map is half finished, I'm going to start thinking more and more that it sucks and will eventually delete it.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Playing PES 2012 now! Offline Master League to be exact. But when my friends ask me to play on their Minecraft servers, I will go and play with them.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Mmm, Resident Evil 4 on the NGC (I'm nostalgic xD). Pokemon Black, CoD Black Ops on Xbox 360, Fifa 2012 on PC. And of course, World of Warcraft.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Final Fantasy XIII - I've compelted this before but I felt like playing it again and my roommates haven't seen the whole thing so I started a new playthrough on 360 for achievements. (I played on PS3 before.) I'm on chapter 7 and I'm having so much fun. *v*

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - I'm borrowing this from parallelzero and I figure I should proooobably play it some time. :( I haven't actually really... started yet... but now that I have no DS games left to beat, I kind of have to since I have nothing else to play from this year. (Trying to keep up with my resolution to beat every game I buy.)

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix - I've completed this before but I wanted to play the KH series again so... whoops. I didn't really want to replay KH1 and I wanted to play the Lion King world like ages ago when I actually started this so I'm playing in a really weird order. After this will probably be Days & Re:Chain at the same time and then I have an excuse to play Birth by Sleep again! (No, I won't really have an excuse. But still.) I think I left off in the Hercules world in KH2. Haven't done the Demyx fight there yet.

I don't really have anything else right now! I just finished Pokémon Black again today, so that's out. I finished Nier last week and before that, I finished MGS3... that's really all I was up to. I might be starting Super Mario Sunshine with my roommate soon (we both really want to play it but we've never beaten it before so we're gonna take turns, lol).

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Started to play Final Fantasy XIII again. This game is amazingly challenging but it's so good. :3c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back