• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you currently reading?

Years
    Gurdians of Ga'Hoole: (6) The Burning. Im gonna read the seventh one too when im dont ofcoarse.
    Cant wait till the movie :d

I remember reading the first 8 books in this series about 4 years ago, but I never read past that, because my school library stopped carrying the new ones. I might actually finish up that series if I can find them (I didn't even know there was a movie coming out, but hopefully it will be good!)

Recently, I just finished reading "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader," and I'm about to start "The Silver Chair." (Both by C.S. Lewis, books 5 and 6 in the Narnia series) I've had the entire series for a long time, but I never really got around to reading the whole thing.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. I love Percy Jackson so much I couldn't resist getting another book from him. But I learnt that there actually is going to be new books about Camp Half Blood with new heroes as it said in the official site so I'm really happy!

I also got Diary of a Wimpy Vampire. I took it because it sounded like Diary of a Wimpy Kid but it's still cool X)

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    I'm in the middle of many books; "The Bedwetter" By Sarah Silverman, "Mythology" By Edith Hamilton, "Interview With The Vampire" By Anne Rice. and next is "The Host."

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Angel and Demons. I heard it's better than the movie, so I'm giving it a try. xD

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I am now reading The Children of the New Forest. It is an old British children's novel and I really like those sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    "Nemesis" by Agatha Christie. I liked Five Little Pigs and i thought I could try some of Marple :P besides Im reading so I can get all the formal vocabulary i knew back XD

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    I'm currently reading Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris, but when I finish that I'll most likely move on to House Rules by Jodi Picoult. I have a couple of books friends have suggested on my to-read list as well :)

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I just finished reading the Eragon Inheritance book set, for the third time. ^_^

I love the series, and can't wait for the forth book.

Pepo

First Generation Pokémon
    Years
    Im almost at the end of Avatar: The Field Guide To Pandora: A Confidential Report on the Biological and Social History of Pandora Dirk Mathison & Maria Wilhelm

Really good book, its about everything to do with the Avatar film by James Cameron. Also has some info about whats to come in the future Avatar films.

Back