• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

Years
    I'll probably just stick to me actual name but there's an off chance i'll name myself Ivory if I get White version or Onyx if I get Black version. (I know Ebony is the opposite of ivory, but I just dislike that word for some reason. Onyx sounds cooler.)

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
    i always name them the game name i.e:Black for black/white for white.

though sometimes i throw in Green because thats my nickname. And my friends Blue. and yes people besides us actually use those name :P

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
    imma name myself the canon japanese name, or
    white for the girl ~ i always have to do that xD

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Jesus.

But in all seriousness, I shall name my character after myself and that name also begins with J.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Naming your character after yourself is kinda boring. :< Eh, I'm going to name myself Neon or Nano, or something else that sounds slightly futuristic and techno-geeky.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Chances are I'm going to either call myself Peaches, or start a tradition in calling myself Maxine.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I'll either call myself Stacey because that's my real name, or I'll call myself Bunnie. I call myself Bunnie on most games so it'll more than likely be that. xD

Back