• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    meh... Jaiyke on Black and on White a random girls name and I'm hoping for a Girl Rival this time actually that Act's all Snarky and what not like Green/Gary... but i'm more worried about what i'm gonna be naming my Pokemon. I've decided since Starting Platinum i will Nickname all my Pokemon (My favorite of which being my Milotic: Aquafina) Pokabu: MR.BACONBURN! but that won't fit so... =D

smellybellysrock

Legend Of Band Camp: You ready
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Probaby MYSTERY, as I seem to be addicted to naming every one of my characters that.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    It's most likely going to be Astinus for the male (the name that I always give the male character with the exception of SoulSilver) and Aden for the female. My original character kind of looks like the female B/W trainer, so why not let them share the name in the game at least.

MissMurder

Precious Stalker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Probably Duchess as per usual, since Ducky or Duchy never seems to fit. It never occurs to me to use a different name.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Boringly, I'll just use my real name; Adam.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I always use Andrew, my real name, when I buy a new game. It makes it feel more personal or something.

FatBunny

is an overweight rodent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2010
    Well, since it looks like Isshu is somewhat based off of New York, and the female character has extremely large hair...

Fran.

I can already hear her with a nasally Queens accent.

Years
    Naming it Robby, because that's my name and it's MY adventure.

*sidenote: back in the G/S/C days, I started a game and named myself Ash and all my friends made fun of me. =( Never doing THAT again haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    I've always considered using names like "Nobody" or "Yourself" just to make things confusing, but I always end up using my real name and the Pokemon's default names.

Back