• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

TFKitFG

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    something I've always done was name myself after the original rival, Gary.. in turn naming my rival Ash.

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    More then likely, I'll name my character something like "Sauske" or "Ichigo"

I might just go with my real name, though.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    Haha, in Red I named myself "Cooldud" trying to write Cool dude, but ran out of space, but I kept the game with my name as Cooldud! So I continued the tradition:
    Gold-Coolkid
    Ruby-Coolboy
    Diamond-Coolguy

...and so for Black I think I shall be called "Coolman" as I am now an adult! :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I usually call mehself Neo and somtimes the actual confirmed names like when I called the girl in meh heartgold V. lyra! Then again I might to somthing different for a change :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't know yet. It might be an "on a whim" sort of thing like HG was.

Might go with Noir for Black and Blanc for White, if I get both. :x

Years
    For the boy, it'll be Tyberius. (Though I'll probably have to abbreviate it Ty =A=)

And the girl will be named... I am really really leaning towards Olivia so that's what it will most likely be. xD;

Tysonzero550

Night Sky Trainer
    Years
    Tyson. that's my name, don't wear it out.
    to me the B/W character looks like a Tyson, but I also said that about the HGSS character also. I named my character in Heartgold Rex for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Assuming I get both versions...

White (Jap) - male @ Dusk or Shadow (in Japanese of course)
    Black (Jap) - female @ Dream (must think of a better one!)

... not too good. I want to use names based on a light/dark theme (how lame is that?!), but I'm floundering with the names.

Black (Eng) and White (Eng) - no idea whatsoever. I used all my brain power thinking up the terrible names for the Jap versions.

Back