• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    I will probably name myself Tony like all my pokemon games except diamond which i named myself Takashi.

knook

Standing on the Sun
    Years
  • I'll just use my real name, 'Nathan' or 'Nate' :)
    So simplistic yet so... Boring... I may use a more innovative name this time...

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I'll either go with Ryan which is my name, or Jet. Or maybe Barrett. Or mabye even Tarble. I usually use those names. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Leonardo if it fits, if it doesn't, Charlay (no, that's not a typo) if it's a boy, and if i pick the girl, Meadow. Or i could just go with the classic AAA

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
  • Whenever a game comes out in pairs like B/W. I will play through both of them.

One with Twi, and the other with Matt.

Whatever one has Twi will be the one for online play, and the other one would be for in-game stuff.

That's how it would work.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • I'll Name myself SPEEDIE i call my self that every pokemon game also its my nickname

Years
  • whatever the character's real name is. the only time I usually break from that trend Gen II were I called
    Gold = Ash and Max
    Kris = Jenna (Golden Sun influence)
    and 3rd gen where Brendan was renamed Felix (from Golden Sun)

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    More than likely I'll pick female trainer named either 'Leester', 'LeeLee' or 'LeeBee', as per usual.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Collin, Col, Hamilton, or Hammy
    Girl... probs Sara (my twin sisters name)

Back