• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Universe

all-consuming
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    an orange tanktop and some red plaid boxers. this is my normal type of at-home attire because hooray 100% humidity all the time.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Right now I'm at home relaxing in my black yoga pants and long sleeve black shirt; and I'm wearing my sparkly purple eyeshadow and pink lipstick; because why shouldn't I feel cute? ♥

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • All in all about 4 layers of clothing with 2 hoodies and an extra jacket and tee-shirt, because I swear Winter is coming waay faster than it should be

it's only april too

Years
  • Even though the weather's slowly warming up, waking up in the early hours of the morning requires layering. So I went with a white crop top underneath a buttoned green shirt further covered by an oversized light black cardigan with black pants and beige heeled booties.

Sirfetch’d

Wearing khaki shorts, a blue short sleeve shirt, and my favorite pair of sneakers right now! Heading out soon though so I'll have to slip on a raincoat as it's flooding pretty badly today D:

Years
  • Wearing an older, bright red shirt (I have like three or four red shirts so there's a good possibility I'm wearing one at a given time, I need more color variation good god) and some dark blue shorts.

Come to think of it I probably look a bit horrible color-wise ah ha.

I just wore the first things I grabbed, really.

Yukari

I'm wearing my Kirby T-shirt, black pants and black shoes.

Sirfetch’d

Slipped into something a bit more comfy since it's late and I probably wont leave my bed until morning. Wearing some blue gym shorts and a light(color and weight) tank top.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My dad's old sweatpants from when he was in the marines forever ago and an old marching band T. I apparently need to wash some clothes, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Years
  • Having been bloated for the entire week makes wearing any kind of pants difficult, restricting, and uncomfortable...Since my waist has been unfortunately enlarged by air, pulled on skinny jeans that I knew had extra space with an oversized sweater and a white collared crop top underneath.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Slim bright jeans, a black top and over that a sort of pinkish knitted sweather that I love because it's cute and fluffy :3

Back