• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    an oversized middle school band tee, some lime green shorts tied together with some long white nike socks. aka my you aren't going anywhere until you finish studying clothes

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    beige pants with a blue shirt that hides my body fat :)

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • a fluffy gray sweatshirt, a black Modest Mouse t shirt, jeans, and gray + lime green socks (idk). I don't have anything to do today.

Years
  • Blue seersucker button-down shirt, jeans, and my old sperry's. Gotta look good wracking my brain over 9 page papers on Machiavelli and Florentine political theory!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm wearing skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt that says "LOVE. DREAM. BELIEVE". However, I'm probably going to change to shorts, seeing that it's so HOT OUTSIDE AND THESE JEANS ARE MAKING ME HOT. :(

Years
  • I didn't do a single thing today so I'm wearing the same thing I've had on since I went to bed last night which is a black arcade fire shirt and black and like green boxer briefs

Years
  • I'm wearing a red shirt that says "I'm not lazy. I just really enjoy doing nothing" and some Elsa (Frozen) fuzzy pajama bottoms. :3

I have a similar T-shirt, branded with Pusheen, that says, "Too lazy, can't move." How I wish the weather could've been warm enough during this term to wear it and show it to my boss...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wearing my Bob Dylan shirt. That's basically it. Bout to shower though so I guess the birthday suit counts for attire.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years

• I have a similar T-shirt, branded with Pusheen, that says, "Too lazy, can't move." How I wish the weather could've been warm enough during this term to wear it and show it to my boss...

Ahhhhh. Can I has it? :D Or maybe I'll just come to your house and steal it! I love Pusheen lol.

Anyway, I'm wearing a shirt that says "My family tree is full of nuts". I thought it was cute with the squirrel losing his mind and a bunch of nuts with faces ready to attack him. XD I'm also wearing stretchy black track shorts. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Okay now that I'm fresh out the shower, I have on a purpley-reddish V neck, black and white tribal print leggings, and a big blue towel turban.

Sirfetch’d

It's hot as hell today so I just put on a light pair of gray shorts and a tank top. I don't need to go out afaik so I am going to be as comfortable as possible

Sirfetch’d

It's hot as hell today so I just put on a light pair of gray shorts and a tank top. I don't need to go out afaik so I am going to be as comfortable as possible

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was lazy, so I wore a MLP t-shirt, jean shorts and socks. :) Gonna switch out to my Pink Floyd PJ bottoms later. :3

Back