• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Man I always see this topic and think I should post in it and then I realize that I'm never wearing clothes.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm wearing a Portal T-shirt parodying the "We can do it" poster from the 40's adding "with Science" in the phrase and a portal gun, and I'm wearing white shorts.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Black American Eagle tee and plaid shorts. It was hot enough today to change after I got off work and went to the gym.

Sirfetch’d

Wearing a pair of gym shorts now. Heading to bed soon n_n

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Jeans and a 'THING 1' T-Shirt from universal. I'm thinking on changing to short or something though because damn is it hot right now. 8(

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • My trademark black hoodie, brown t-shirt, and dark blue denim jeans.

I have no aesthetic save soft casual grunge.

Years
  • It's gotten cold again in Canada even though it's nearing May -sigh- Pulled on black knee highs with black pants, coupled a white t-shirt underneath a cozy two-toned cardigan.

Sirfetch’d

Haven't left bed yet so I am still in my pajamas which is a pair of gym shorts!

Back