• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you named your Rival on D/P?

Djfalcs

Elite Trainer Dan
Years
  • I love the name Lance.

In fact I used to have a crush on a guy named Lance, so I could never call my rival that ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    In Diamond I named myself Alex and my rival Dalton after this one annoying kid in my neighbor hood and on Pearl I named myself Pearl and my Rival Diamond.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I named him Leon because it was the first name that popped up in my head that wasn't already mine.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I named mine Gray, I just picked a color I thought hadn't been used before.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • Well since some people are also naming there character i'm going to change the title

BTW I named myself "AAA" yup it's true, since pokemon yellow and now I had named my character "AAA".Also in pkmn Gold I named my rival: "Rival"

Years
  • Though I mentioned before I used the name Arthur as my rival name in Diamond as my friend is the only person I know who plays Pokemon, on my Gold game I simply named him TWAT. Who the hell says 'smell you later gramps' lmao. Sometimes rivals infuriate me :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    I named mine FatGuy, cause I looked at the character sprite and he looked kinda fat and cute lol.

Back