• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you named your Rival on D/P?

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    I named him Tommy, after my friend. I always do that if it's possible to name them. :P

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    He looked like a Michael to me. So thats what I named him.

That's my first name, Michael. Anyways, I named my rival Orchimaru. Since i'm a Naruto fan. :P No, I named him Tyson on Every Diamond game I played.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    That's my first name, Michael. Anyways, I named my rival Orchimaru. Since i'm a Naruto fan. :P No, I named him Tyson on Every Diamond game I played.

I'm a Naruto fan too!. I named my Pearl one Sasuke and I was Naruto. Xd but in Diamond like I said I named him Michael. I guees we're rivals now

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm a Naruto fan too!. I named my Pearl one Sasuke and I was Naruto. Xd but in Diamond like I said I named him Michael. I guees we're rivals now

Hey, but this Game i named myself Naruto. While at the same time, Naming my rival Sasuke too. (Diamond). So i guess we're really rivals now.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I used all of my intellect and creativity to come up with...Gary! Now who can say they've ever called thier rival Gary hmm?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Corey, after my blonde haired little brother. And the funny thing is he chose Turtwig and so did my real little brother. XD

Back