• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Lugia

Author and Role-Player
Years
  • I've never had a chance to use my Master Ball. I did get it, and I did encounter one Legendary, but well, it got rather messed up. I wasn't ready for the encounter and had nothing which could paralyze or inflict sleep. I couldn't heal either. It was, embarassing, to say the least.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Meh...
    Red-Mewtwo
    Blue-Mewtwo
    Yellow-Mewtwo
    Silver-none, I caught the 00bers with Ultras and Pok?balls
    Gold-Lugia
    Crystal-Ho-oh
    Ruby-Latios/Rayquaza (2 files)
    Sapphire-Latias/Rayquaza (2 files)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    I have not done it yet but I am gonna use it on ho-oh because I am playing silver it will be at level 70 heck it took me two days to catch lugia and that was at level 40!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    On gold I used my master ball on lugia.
    On crystal I used it on suicune.
    Meh heh heh.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • on red version i used it on mewtwo
    on gold version i used it on suicune cuz it wouldnt catch
    and on sapphire i havent used it yet...im going to use it on latias whne i find that darn thing!

Years
  • i havent used mine yet! ive got all the badges and everything on my silver, and ive seen not caught suicune, but i just havent bothered with lugia and ho-oh! i dont even know where lugia is!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2005
    once me get master ball,me duplacate it to 50 then duplacate ho-oh and lugia on both games(me have gold AND silver)and trade so me have 2 ho-oh and lugia lv70 AND 40 along with my all 3 forms of all 3 starters and me be ULTIMATE POKEMON MASTER!!!!!!!!!mwahahaha,MWAhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    i don't use my masterball on hard-to-catch pokemon, and to assure i don't i use it on a weak pokemon, but i regretted it very badly. one time the masterball was the only ball i had with me and i used it on a nidorino after cycling road on gold. the next pokemon that appeared was a shiny chansey!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back