• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Um , like Kairi , I tossed mine , Whats the use for a Master Ball , The Point Of the Game is to Catch All pokemon , and using the Master Ball is just as good as cheating.

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Um , like Kairi , I tossed mine , Whats the use for a Master Ball , The Point Of the Game is to Catch All pokemon , and using the Master Ball is just as good as cheating.

TOSS A MASTER BALL!!! Thats like tossing your GameBoy/GameBoy Adavance/Whatever. Master Balls are meant for caching certaint Pokemons that is very complicated to catch with other PokeBalls. Master Balls are the coolest PokeBall ever. Only a fool (no offence) will toss a MasterBall. Duplicate it for more rare Pokemons like Raikou or Entei or Sucine (unless ya got Crystal) instead of sleeping them and wasting time.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    Gold version- Ho oh is at lvl 40 with Sacred Fire, while Lugia is at lvl 70 without its signature move Aeroblast

Silver version- Ho oh is at lvl 70 without Sacred Fire, while Lugia has its signature move Aeroblast

just minor thing really... nothing Lance can't fix on Pstadium2.
    Lance is mechanical on Pstadium2? I never know he has a secret job...
    I never use my Master Ball, I might use on Magicarp for fun...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Esurified said:
    TOSS A MASTER BALL!!! Thats like tossing your GameBoy/GameBoy Adavance/Whatever. Master Balls are meant for caching certaint Pokemons that is very complicated to catch with other PokeBalls. Master Balls are the coolest PokeBall ever. Only a fool (no offence) will toss a MasterBall. Duplicate it for more rare Pokemons like Raikou or Entei or Sucine (unless ya got Crystal) instead of sleeping them and wasting time.

Them I'm a fool who can catch 'em all with out a cheap ball. ^_^ It rhymes!

Lance can reteach moves your Pok?mon has forgotten on Pok?mon Stadium 2.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Them I'm a fool who can catch 'em all with out a cheap ball. ^_^ It rhymes!

Lance can reteach moves your Pok?mon has forgotten on Pok?mon Stadium 2.
    Then I am fool. <_<
    I use Master Ball on worthless Magicarp.
    Thanks, first times I think Lance was mechanic in PStadium 2...ha ha ha.:laugh:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I used it on alot of Pokemon including Lugia. I cloned a pokemon holding Master Ball I still have about 20 of em left.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • In my Silver game I used it on Ho-oh and in my Crystal game I used it on Ho-oh or Lugia. Can't remember which.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • I have a bit of respect for people who can avoid useing the master ball...and no respect to those who copy it.

Anyway, I once met a girl whose younger sister used her (the girl's) master ball on... a trainer's bulbasaur.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Utah
    • Seen May 24, 2004
    :embarrass
    Latios Master said:
    I used mine on Ho-oh, I think.
    :dead: Uh, nobody may belive this but I used mine on a tentacool. IT WAS A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • I never use my master balls unless something special happens like running into a shiny pokemon. I always keep a master ball with me if ever happen to see one.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • I caught many things with the Masterball because, of course, I had fun duplicating them. :D I thought it was most handy to capture the Dogs, Lugia, and Ho-oh...and that evil Mantine that is impossible to catch even with 50 Ultraballs (serious). :P

charmandereleonzard

Lance the II
    Years
  • well i can turn my great balls into master balls.i caught a ho oh,lugia,entie,suicune,raikou,red gyarados,golden metapod,i don remember wat color it was but i no its a magmar and tha its shiny,skarmory-crimson,brown onix,red magikarp and kangaskhan-blue

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • I just hope that you guys duplicate them..I don't hesitate to throw one at a legendary dog after hunting for it for a whole hour with five hundred Super Repels. +_+

sh3rry

Dark<<< >>>Girl
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 26, 2004
    I traded my Master Ball for a shiny Lugia, I don't need Master Balls anyway O.o

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    In my silver version, I beated the whole game and caught all the pokemon available in it. I was never going to use it unless it was an emergency but I didn't. (I never duplicated.) So now I still have my masterball with me. I keep it as a sacred item.
    MY PRECIOUSSSSS.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back