• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do with your PMs ??

What do you do with your PMs ??

• Total voters
Years
  • There are actually some I keep in a folder I made in my PM storage. Others I ususally delete because they have no real meaning.

Years
  • I save and forever keep the ones that are really important to me, but save the other ones and delete them if my inbox gets full.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • In most cases I read them, reply if necessary, and keep them unless its not important or is not from somebody I like. When my box becomes full, i re-read them and delete the ones I don't want to keep.

Had no problems with a full inbox here. Haven't ever recieved one yet. And on other sites i've never ended up full. 57 is the most i've ever recieved on any site.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I usually save them. Then when it's time to delete, I convert all the pms (including the plain friend request) into word format, write down the member's names in a list, a link to their account and a little area on the document where their message goes. It's a lot of work but it works for me.
    I have one document for Serebiiforums and one for here. My Bulbagarden inbox never filled up

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I tend to save important PMs until they're outdated. Most of the time I just delete my PMs a day or two after they are sent/recieved. I'm kind of concious about being a pack-rat. I don't like things cluttered. XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well, I read them...keep thejm there for awhile...then after my PM Box seems to get over 60 messages I start to delete the ones that I don't really need XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I just read my PM then I never Delete them until My PM box will not get full.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I never delete PMs. So whenever my box is full, which takes forever considering the 1000 space, I download all my PMs to my computer and then clear them out. :x I'm a pack rat by nature so I like keeping things like PMs, even if I never go back and read them.

Years
  • I usually can never be bothered to clean out my PM box, so after I'm done reading a PM (and possibly replying to it) I just let it sit there for as long as possible. Sometimes I'll do a bit of cleanup if I feel like things are getting cluttered, but even then I tend to leave quite a few messages around. I like keeping things in case I ever want to look at them again.

Back