• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What do you play you Pokemon GBA Games for?

What do you play your Pokemon games for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    lol i just enjoy playing them and completing them then a few months later ill restart and play again i also migrate from pal park but i mainly play them for fun

Years
    I play them because their fun, but I started being a bit more motivated so I can transfer them to Diamond.

GamerFreak

PokéCommunity Helper
    Years
    I enjoy playing all of the Pokémon games equally, so yes, I still play them. Lately, I haven't been playing them as much because I am working on a new team for my Pokémon Pearl Version.

I do enjoy playing the first and second Pokémon generations as well. There still great to play, and I really enjoy them.​

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Because I like playing Pocket Monsters and to trade, collect and battle. And also to transfere some Pokemon to DP.

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
    Years
    I use them to migrate as well.

But the GBA games are TONS of fun, I love Kanto and Hoenn.

Like others said, Kanto and Hoenn are just plain AWSOME, and they're a great break from the D/P series. ^_^

I should've voted for "For the fun of it ", but I voted for the top reason instead. Stupid Stupid me. x_x

Now I want to play Fire Red and Sapphire again, so i'm gonna go get my GBASP now.

ultimatelegend5

PkMn Trainer
    Years

Like others said, Kanto and Hoenn are just plain AWSOME, and they're a great break from the D/P series. ^_^

I should've voted for "For the fun of it ", but I voted for the top reason instead. Stupid Stupid me. x_x

Now I want to play Fire Red and Sapphire again, so i'm gonna go get my GBASP now.

I feel the same way. I love Hoen and Kanto so I play them a lot. Only problem I have with Firered is it's too short. So when I get D/P I'm gonna transfer them over, and then play Ruby for fun.

mrshaun7

King of the Mighty Turtwig
    Years

I am pretty sure I made it so you can vote more than once on the Poll...

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    why do I play the GBA games?

i play FRLG for transferring pokemon (because there's not a lot you can really do in frlg, like you can in RS and particularly E)

I play RSE for fun. Anything Worth Transferring usually gets duped and then transferred. I restart about twice a month after getting bored with the previous file.

ultimatelegend5

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    why do I play the GBA games?

i play FRLG for transferring pokemon (because there's not a lot you can really do in frlg, like you can in RS and particularly E)

I play RSE for fun. Anything Worth Transferring usually gets duped and then transferred. I restart about twice a month after getting bored with the previous file.

I agree FRLG is quite dull after you beat elite four

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back