• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What do you play you Pokemon GBA Games for?

What do you play your Pokemon games for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
Years
  • i play my ruby and emerald so i can transfer the legends on to my diamond.. i have been tryin to beat emerald this weekend. so i can get my rayquaza :)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    LeafGreen is my only game and i've played it at least 20 times, just for fun. Unfortunately i don't have a DS or DP.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I played them on emulators, it used to be really fun.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    I Play for the fun but I put to transfer b/c that swhat Ive been doing mostly...
    Every once and a while a play pokemon yellow just to relive the memories, but then get frusterated when I cant do the same things possible in the newer games, then quit:disappoin...

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
  • i play them for fun, or because i feel like it. I transfered everything from my GBA games to myt Pearl already, so now i just play because i feel like it.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2008
    The only reason I play my other old games is for the transfering on pokemon Diamond/Pearl and just having fun and bored.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
  • I am using an Emulator to play FR. I used to have LG, but I lost it and idk where it is. Not to mention I am broke. If I had money I would buy FR and LG (again). Then I wanna buy a DS/Diamond. THEN I would transfer Poke's over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back