• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Want For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well I want a $270 dollar mini DVD player, some new GC games (I dont think it will be the Pokemon games, im getting them when thay come out), and some cold hard cash. But I dont think I will get all that.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Arcanine said:
Well I want a $270 dollar mini DVD player, some new GC games (I dont think it will be the Pokemon games, im getting them when thay come out), and some cold hard cash. But I dont think I will get all that.
You need that for...vBulletin?
lol, I get a new IPB with board wrapper already.
It was darn cool.
*still have nothing*
Ha ha ha...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Phantom Angel said:
You need that for...vBulletin?
lol, I get a new IPB with board wrapper already.
It was darn cool.
*still have nothing*
Ha ha ha...
I would only get a vB forum if I had a big site (then again if I had a big site I could just join PC and be one of PC's community sites).

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
I think I should get more...
New super fast comp.
So I can watching you when you insult me.:P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Christmas gift? I trip to New York City. ;P Actually, I want a new computer. n_n A wonderful faster computer with more space. n_n; and a GBA SP. And Pokemon Ruby. And... more clothes. *_* And...A scanner! And CDs! *_* And...and... Okay, okay, the ones in bold are the things I really want. n_n;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
latiosspud said:
I almost feel bad for you...but not quite :P :laugh:
Oh right, you mind sending some money to us Edmontonians? :D Please? Kudasai? :P :P :P (jk)

What I want for Christmas... a good friend.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
22sa said:
Oh right, you mind sending some money to us Edmontonians? :D Please? Kudasai? :P :P :P (jk)

What I want for Christmas... a good friend.

That would be a great idea... I won't mind having one christmas present for once this year! XD

Why ask for something like that 22sa? You have a lot of good friends here at PC already (don't forget Tyler too!) ^_^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
There are just two things I really want this Christmas. A Gameboy Advance SP (I don't even have an original Gameboy) and the Pok?mon 4Ever DVD (that will force my parents to get a DVD player). I won't get either of those things, though. I'll probably get blank VHS cassettes (in fact, I know I'll get those) and batteries or something.

Celebi

~Voice of the Forest~
Years
Christmas gifts?Christmas gifts? I don`t think about it. For me the most important is good mood and snow! Gifts are not so important for me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
MoonLight said:
LOL Kayleigh you and Kairi are fightin for the best comp i see XD
Lol, yes. She enjoys picking on me occasionally, about my computer. XD We'll see who's is better in the long run.. even if I have to wait 'til next year to get one. ;P And.. I've made part of my list:

Anything Pokemon
New Computer (Pokemon comes before a new computer. ._. I'm a crazed fan!)
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Hey, I like those Harvest Moon games. o.o Lol.)
Polaroid Film -- It's expensive for a 14 year old to buy. ;_;
DVDs/Tapes like.. Finding Nemo! >.>
CDs
Anything cute
..Uh... Other stuff. :D

Maybe I'll edit this soon!

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Ooo I love the Harvest Moon GBA and Playsation games. ^_^;

I used to have a Polaroid, but if I start taking pictures again I'll get a Digital Camera for sure. No film is a good thing.

My mom bought Finding Nemo for herself a whhile back...it's cute. ^_^;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
You like Harvest Moon too? *hugs* You're the first to ever say that!!!!!!!! ^_^ My favorite is the Nintendo 64 one. I haven't played the Playstation one yet, but I'd like to.

And I think a digital camera would be nice.. My grandfather has one, and he uses it all of the time. I'm jealous. *_*

I think Finding Nemo's really cute. ^_^ I've seen it in theatres no telling how many times.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
Years
I want to capture santa's fat @$$. j/k oops I broke a rule...

Umm, I already have a gamecube and super Smash Bros. Melle [that's the only thing i wanted]

So i want a cable modem. I think we're getting it this week. I'm not getting a lot this Christmas, because in April I'm going on a cruise to the bahamas. That's m present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back