• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Want For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Kayleigh said:
You like Harvest Moon too? *hugs* You're the first to ever say that!!!!!!!! ^_^ My favorite is the Nintendo 64 one. I haven't played the Playstation one yet, but I'd like to.

And I think a digital camera would be nice.. My grandfather has one, and he uses it all of the time. I'm jealous. *_*

I think Finding Nemo's really cute. ^_^ I've seen it in theatres no telling how many times.

I played the original Harvest Moon on SNES... but then since the rom is for some reason missing the clock command it's so hard to play (always get killed by your wife since you went back home after 6:00 which is "unacceptable" x_x)

digital cameras are nice since it has no films, but the picture quality just can't be compared to a classical camera... to me it's film > digital ^_^;; (i feel so old...)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It can be if it's around 5 megapixels, which is the kind I would get if I was to get one. ^_^;

Maybe next year eh? ;p

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2004
I want an nVidia GeForce FX 5900 that's QUIET.
Also...
- Athlon 64 Opteron 3GHz+
- ATI Radeon 9800 that's QUIET
- Earmuffs (The GeForce is a LAWNMOWER)
- 20GB of RDRAM (2500)
- New 1.4TB Iomega NAS
- Am I wishing for too much stuff?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
frostweaver said:
I played the original Harvest Moon on SNES... but then since the rom is for some reason missing the clock command it's so hard to play (always get killed by your wife since you went back home after 6:00 which is "unacceptable" x_x)

digital cameras are nice since it has no films, but the picture quality just can't be compared to a classical camera... to me it's film > digital ^_^;; (i feel so old...)
Lol, I know. It's funny how they get mad at you if you come home later than 6:00. I wonder if I'll be like that when I'm older... *cackles quietly*

;P

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Kairi said:
It can be if it's around 5 megapixels, which is the kind I would get if I was to get one. ^_^;

Maybe next year eh? ;p
I have a 4.0 Megapixel Kodak camera... but it's really good... :P

Nothing can compare it.. except those really good ones higher than 4 mp.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 19, 2004
Hmm, lets see.......

-Dark Crisis Booster Box
-GBASP (Platinum cover)
-Fire Emblem
-DBZ Taiketsu
-Cash

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I want either a Digital Camera or a scanner.

I would like to post my pictures, cus I can't draw the best on computers.. But I can draw well with pencil.

*gets stabbed by pencils*

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2004
Why don't you just buy the entire iTunes store? You should get some of those.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I want...

1. Soul Calibur II
2. Gundam: Encounters in Space
3. Final Fantasy X-2
4. Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner
5. Final Fantasy XI

Yes, those are all video games. I want Soul Calibur II, NOW! :P

Though, even if I don't get a single thing, it won't bother me. It's about being with your family. *nods*

John Denver

Banned
Years
The word is CHEAPER YOU IDIOT!

*takes a pill and a baseball bat*

Woops, mood swing...:D

Well, I'm not gonna be getting anything for christmas this year seeing as we'll be going to disney and all that junk. But if I could get something, it would a computer and car and viewtiful joe and mansion and 99 trillion dollars and a pack of gum...

yep

BOO ya!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
punkie90 said:
LOL! they are realy not that expensive. They are like 60 bucks!

and that is *not that* expensive...?
I don't even want to hear what's your definition of expensive then...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I want the Me and my CD... thats what I want lol. And Peace on earth and The AIM pErsonal Instant messenger, and A T-Mobile Sidekick thats all I want XD.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Each person?s definition of expensive varies on their amount of wealth. $60,$600, or $6,000 is nothing to Bill Gates, but to us one or more of those could be classified that way.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Kairi said:
Each person?s definition of expensive varies on their amount of wealth. $60,$600, or $6,000 is nothing to Bill Gates, but to us one or more of those could be classified that way.
how about all of those... >10 is heavenly already (did I mention that I use Canadian currency?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back