• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Gender Is Your Character?

What gender is your character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Well, I am a girl, so logically, I picked the girl lol.
    Usually I like the boys designs better, but bah whatever.

ChinchillaCheddar

Dreams of electric sheep
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    I've played as a girl once or twice, but a vast majority of the time I play as a boy...even though I'm a girl. XD I dunno, I guess 'cause all the games before Crystal had you playing as boys, I guess that's just what I'm used to.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I go on whose sprite looks better. However in Emerald and LeafGreen they all look naff so i go as boy on one nd girl on the other (im always completeing, migrating then restarting). On Diamond i play as a girl coz the boy looks weird, on Platinum i go as a boy coz it's the best boy sprite so far

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I Have Never Picked a Girl,Only a Guy. but I Think That The Guy from D/P Looks Weird.
    I Pick The Guys Cause I am A Guy.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I'm most definitely a girl! And, of course, I named her Alyssa. XD
    After I beat it, I think I'ma make another game and use the boy. Just for fun.

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
  • Always play as a Boy even though some male sprites fail but i might play as a girl when the male sprites has a epic fail.

reyzn

Years
  • I have always played as a girl (unless it was back in the R/B/Y days where we were all stuck with male characters)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    I'm a girl, I started playing with fire red when I was at least 6 or 7 years old. But what makes me mad is that my nephew is always starting new games on MY games, as a boy character.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Ha im probably one of the few people who would come out and say i mostly play as the girls, MOSTLY for the fact that i dislike how some of the male trainers look (ESPECIALLY lucas in D/P/PT my opinion...) though in HGSS im the male cause i got memories with that character =)

Back