• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened?

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
Years
  • Yeah. Same here. Sig art is back. Quick reply works like normal, and I can click that little arrow to view the last post in a thread again. I'm glad most of the hiccups seem to have been ironed out! :classic:

Years
  • You can always change that in the usercp. Just hit "edit options" and change the number from default to what you want if it bothers you that much. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I think the old default was 25, but there's no "25" option. it jsut goes from 20 to 30/40. >>

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • We still have some holes to work out (I think Steve said vB reset all the settings or something like that). But they all should be fixed soon.
    Right now I'm just glad PC is up and running normal.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I agree =D I cant even say my teachers name lol XD and he has no words in there that becomes a curse word. ( Mitch Mire)

Edit: did it work?

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • The problems I still see...neh

Pictures in Sigs...this butt ugly generic layout...quick replies...some avatars

eh, nothing too bad

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Um.. can I ask what exactly happened to PC? Like, did a script die, or did the server explode or... anything? I'm too lazy to go back pages to see. >_<

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    well from what ive gathered is that vBulletin was clearing up all their forums, so its happend to all vBulletin based forums ^.^ well i had fun during pc's demise

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • >_< So... vB tried destroying every one of their clients? Not a very good move on their part I must say.
    Why doesn't Steve and the admins um.. sue vB for calling demises to the all the cool forums of the world. *evil look*

Edit: So THAT's what actually happened eh? Must be the same thing that happned on my IPB. The conf_global.php script reverted to the 1.3.1 version, instead of staying 2.0.0 version. Oh well..

Last edited:
    Back