• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I used my real name for my game name... dun like using fake names on games anymore...

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
    I used my real name.

Usually, I go with TheNoob (male) , or Nickie (girl character) , or Noobette (girl) , but this time, I went with Nick.

Not sure why.

Noob out.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    it's lame i know and completely not original, but i named my guy Ash.
    it's been my in-game name since yellow. sue me.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    It´s probably because I´m reading WAY too much Death Note right now but I called my chara J!^^ L, Near (N), N (Pokemon) and some more... They´re all using only one letter and they´re pretty awesome so I thought "Why don´t I just join the fun?^^"

Neeni

Stage On!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2013
    I named myself Neeno =3
    using it since Diamond/Platinum

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    My Name is Nero in Pokémon Black. I also called my character Nero in Sapphire :).

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    In my English Black, I'm using Trace (male player), and in White I'm using Violent (female player, the name is the one I most often use for female player characters, it's been in use since gen 3).
    In my Jap White I'm going with Dave for the male player and in Black I'm using Solo for the female one (which again is a 'default' name I use in jap games because of the character limit).
    I just noticed that I don't have any kind of default name for male characters, haha. I just pick whatever comes to mind first. I don't think I've ever used my own name in any game, much more fun to make up names :B

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    Thus far I have only played Black, and I named myself Cedric(yes I played the male character although I am female, I found the female character ugly, I feel the same of May) as the name was in my head due to having been re-reading the fourth Harry Potter book.

Yeah I am sure you can imagine the surprise when I met Professor Juniper's father, I was quite amused. :)

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I named myself after my name, that sounds a bit odd. It's only four characters long, it's simple yet perfect.

Although, I was kind of thinking of naming myself Ash just for the heck of it.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
    Every time I use the female character like I did this time around, I name her after my favorite gym leader, Sabrina.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    I named myself after my name, that sounds a bit odd. It's only four characters long, it's simple yet perfect.

Although, I was kind of thinking of naming myself Ash just for the heck of it.

I have a friend who ALWAYS uses the name Ash with both male and female characters just because she has a certain liking for it.

Back