• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Years
    I named my male thougar because....

Its my WoW main's name
    Its my form name
    is part of my e-mail address
    it used to be my runescape name
    Its my name for almost everything

Idk where it came from either, whenever you google it most of th stuff that comes up is me, the 3rd one was my armory profile.

Years
    Ok. Lets get straight to the point YEAH! Names for your character is only 7 letters long and my name is 8 letters long, so I used the first letter: M

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Mine, Ekk, was a pure accident. I punched it in while I was going for other letters and then I liked it and kept it.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I named my character Ike because it's awesome and tbh if I have a male kid someday he's going to be named Ike. >:D

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    My name in-game is also my name here "Rionix" except all letters are capitalized like "RIONIX" :)

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
    My female character in White is named Jade. Jadefires is actually the name of one of my characters on Aion, and it just happened to catch on. Its actually the first game Ive changed my name since the first, maybe second gen. I was originally called Kamon.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I named myself Hilbert because I like the official names better than your own custom names.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Ummm In my japanese black I went by マンゲツ (Mangetsu - full moon)
    Mostly because I kind of like the irony, or oxymornism, or whatever you wanted to call it thrown in.

In my english white I named myself Savaren, who is a character in one of my stories (I was short on names at the time. XD)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    In White I used my real life name, which I'd rather not disclose, because I always use it for my main game each generation, but I used deku for Black because I'm doing a challenge and I like to use my username when I'm doing challenges.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I used Haru on both my games. It is the new name I use for my online games with my old one being Razer302. But in any new game I amalways Haru so if you see one on any new MMO. It is probably me :)

Back