• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite color?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
  • My favorite color has to be between Ice Blue, Lavender, Tropical Green, or Orange. All of them, except the blue, are really upbeat and fun colors. I like them best because they define my personality.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Red! :D Plus, we all know that black isn't a colour. ;) It's a shade ;)

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • My Favorite color is purple no doubt and i know q few people know that by now because of my posts

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • As with ~MasterMind~, I'm another one of those people who has a favourite colour that is really obvious. Pink isn't just the colour I write my posts in. XD After returning to PC, I realised that they had an awesome pink Cherrim Forum Skin, so I'm actually using that, right now. ^^

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My favorite color is purple or blue. Some people seems to judge upon this choice, but what really hurts is that it's the girls who does that.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I remember making this a few months ago! Anyway, as for me, my favourite colour is blue. :D. I love it, but i also like black. To me it goes with ANY colour to give quite a good effect if you are making something arty. Just my opinion :).

Back